Calif. Agency Mulls Restructuring Road Debt
- Moody's Upgrades San Joaquin Hills Toll Agency to Ba2. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/24/2014, Issue 34232, p1
Citing a recent debt restructuring, Moody's Investors Service upgraded the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency two notches to Ba2.
- China seeks debt relief. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p8
Reports on China's decision to seek relief of loans from the United States.
- The defensive interval: A better liquidity measure. Gallinger, George // Business Credit;Sep97, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p26
Focuses on the measure of defensive interval which can be used to measure a firm's short run ability to pay its debts as they come due. Methods used by most credit analysts for this purpose; How the defensive interval operates; Details on the process.
- Peru restructures. Bayer, Alex // Treasury & Risk Management;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the restructuring of Peru's external debt.
- ARIZONA: Glendale Faces Cutbacks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p7
The article reports on the plan of Glendale to restructure its debts in response to property valuation decline in Glendale, Arizona.
- Pensamiento Propio. Corrales, Javier // Foreign Policy;Summer98, Issue 111, p160
Deals with the articles written by Nestor Avendano and Ian Boxill published in the Nicaraguan journal `Pensamiento Propio,' which focused on the foreign economic relations of Nicaragua and Jamaica. Information on `Pensamiento Propio'; How Avendano praises the Nicaraguan government for embracing...
- Factors affecting the external debt-servicing capacity of African nations: An empirical... Ngassam, Christopher // Review of Black Political Economy;Fall91, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p45
Examines the determinants of debt reschedulings for 45 African nations over the twelve-year period 1976 to 1987. Origins of the African debt crisis; Significant indicators of debt servicing capacity; Recommendations.
- Costs of debt financing were connected to stock redemption. // Practical Accountant;Oct94, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p22
Reports that the costs of debt financing were connected to stock redemption.
- 3 Latin debtor nations seen facing tough task in restructuring loans. // American Banker;9/8/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 172, p23
Reports on the talks to be held by Peru, Panama and Ecuador with creditor banks on the restructuring of their debts under the Brady plan. Barriers to finding a solution for the Panamanian debt; Concern over the stock of arrears of Peruvian loans.