The Week Ahead: Hawaii, Houston, Maryland Issuers Hope Relative Value Wins Out
- Stock Market. // Benin Country Review;2011, p107
The article provides information on Benin's stock exchange Bourse Regionale des Valeurs Mobilieres (BRVM), which was established in September 1998 to serve as a regional financial market for the West African Economic and Monetary Union's (UMOEA) member-states.
- Has the dragon lost its fire? Brevetti, Francine // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the decrease in the issuance of dragon bonds or securities priced, launched and marketed in Asia. Reason for the decline in issuance of securities; Comment by Chris Nicholas, senior vice president at Lehman Bros.; Low sales of dragon bonds.
- UAE: Stopped Out Of Dubai Stocks. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/3/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p17
The article reports that the Dubai Financial Markets General Index (DFMGI) continues to weaken in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Peru: Humala's Lead Rattles Markets. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/11/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p14
The article predicts the weakness in financial markets in Peru to continue should leftist-nationalist candidate Ollanta Humala win in the general election on June 10, 2011.
- Stock Market. // Indonesia Country Review;2009, p77
The article provides information on the stock market in Indonesia in terms of Jakarta Stock Exchange and Subaraya Stock Exchange.
- Stock Market. // Cameroon Country Review;2009, p58
The article discusses the lack of liquid securities or bond market of Cameroon including the plan of creating a regional stock market.
- Mexico: The Best Regional Credit? // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/22/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p11
The article reports that Mexico has been considered the top regional credit defeating Chile.
- Yields Decline for 12th Straight Session. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;2/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33473, p2
The article reports on security market which shows the decline of yields for 12th consecutive session in the U.S.
- Hungary: HUF Seeing Favourable Technicals. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/30/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the appeal of entry points offered by the Hungarian financial markets on a technical basis due to a steady sell-off in May 2011.
- Stock Market. // Norway Country Review;2010, p62
The article offers information on the Muscat Securities Market in Norway.