Washington Anti-Tax Crusader Probed
- Panel to Push Suit vs. Washington Tax Foe. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p3
Reports on the need for the state attorney general to file a compliant against anti-tax crusader Tim Eyman for violating campaign finance laws in Washington. Failure of the crusader to comply with disclosure laws; Use of campaign funds for personal use; Transfer of funds between Eyman's...
- Free Airtime Plan Criticized. Greppi, Michele; Halonen, Doug // Television Week;11/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p3
Reports on a complaint filed by several legislators to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) against campaign contributions given by Pappas Telecasting Cos. Background of the television company; Response of Pappas to the allegations; Statement issued by FCC regarding the complaint.
- Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board: Adopted Expedited Rules Governing Complaints, Staff Reviews, Summary: Proceedings, Audits, and Investigations. // Minnesota State Register;12/1/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p757
The article presents brief information on the notice issued by the Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board of Minnesota regarding adoption of by proposed rules. Topics discussed include complaints of violations, determining whether a complaint states a prima facie violation, and action...
- Most-hyped workplace gripes. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p22
Presents a list of the most common office complaints in the United States.
- Editor's Introduction. Reynolds, Sarah J. // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Sep2001, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p5
Introduces the articles published in the September 2002 issue of the periodical 'Statutes and Decisions.' Determinations issued by the court; Substance of a complaint or inquiry; Types of decisions concerning a case.
- NAACP's mounting protest of racist hotel chain. Zamgba Browne, J. // New York Amsterdam News;8/23/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p28
Focuses on the complaints of African-American guests to Adam's Mark hotels during the Black College Reunion Weekend in Missouri. Lawsuit for the complaints; Prevalence of picket toward the discriminatory practices Comments of the administration of Adam's Mark on the complaints.
- The Ombudsman in a changing world. Giddings, Philip // Consumer Policy Review;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p202
Offers a looks on the schemes for complaint-handling in Great Britain and analyzes their efficacy and developments. How the Ombudsman handle the increasing complaints; Financial services of the Ombudsman; Features of the schemes; Criteria used by the agency for financial services consultation...
- What grumblers have to offer. Levinson, Harry // Your Church;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p4
Focuses on the benefits of hearing the complaints of employees. Processing of complaints.
- Complaints rise by less than 1%. // Public Finance;09/19/97, p7
Reports that complaints to the local government ombudsman of Great Britain has risen by less than one percent during 1996-1997. Increase in various types of complaints; Complaints about handling of appeals against refusal of school places; Neighbor nuisance complaints; Most number of complaints...