- DEW Airport's Upswing. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the plan of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Texas to trim its debt service with a $110 million revenue bond refunding after completed its $2.7 billion capital improvements. The airport is carrying $3.8 billion of debt in the wake of several major construction...
- IOWA: Des Moines Airport Upped. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/5/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33923, p7
The article informs that the rating of the Des Moines Airport Authority in Iowa has been increased to one notch to A by Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a financial services firm, because of improved debt-service coverage ratios.
- MIAMI GETS NOD ON BIGGER PLAN. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/09/99, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the decision of Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners to increase the capital of the Miami International Airport. Capital improvement program of the airport; Details on the program; Amount of capital of the airport.
- Texas Airports Earmarking $5 Billion to Stay Competitive. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p1
Focuses on the capital spendings campaigns launched by airports in Texas. Expansion programs scheduled by the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and the Houston Airport System; Goal of the capital spendings to boost competitiveness.
- Hawaii County Selling $52M for Public Works, Refinancing. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p6
The article reports that Maui County, Hawaii, expects to issue up to $52 million of general obligation bonds to raise money for a six-year capital improvement plan and, if market conditions permit, refinance older debt. About $21 million will finance public works, such as new government...
- Clarifying Retained Earnings. CASEY, CHRISTOPHER P.; GODBOUT, JAMES M. // Family Advocate;Fall2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p52
The article presents information retained earnings, in the context of family law practice. As stated, retained earnings indicate the accumulation of net income over and above distributions. Topics like working capital requirements, capital expenditures, and debt service, are discussed. It is...
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority OKs Budget For 2006, Including $1.35B in Debt. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32275, p5
The article focuses on the approval of the 2006 budget by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's board. They have approved a $5 billion budget, which includes a $1.88 billion capital program and plans for issuing about $1.35 billion of debt. The budget takes effect on January 1. The...
- Study: Ending Income Tax Would Stress Capital Spending in Massachusetts. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32977, p24
The article reports on the implication of the proposed income tax elimination for the capital spending in Massachusetts. Based on a study, if the proposal becomes law, the state would have to cut spending by 71.1% to offset the drop in revenue and would be forced to abstain from capital spending...
- Illinois Toll Agency Adopts Budget with Borrowing to Continue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/25/2014, Issue F349, p1
The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority will head into its fourth year of a $12 billion, 15-year infrastructure program with record capital spending planned.