Texas Hospital Planning to Expand With $158M Deal
- Children's Hospital Expansion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32493, p31
The article reports on the issuance of tax-exempt bonds by Texas Children's Hospital (TCH) to fund an expansion program for its facility in Houston, Texas. The initiative includes a $215 million neurological research institute and a $575 million maternity center. TCH's chief executive Mark...
- Cooper University Hospital Presents Plan for $117m Facility Expansion In Camden. // njbiz;11/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 47, Special section p17
Reveals that Camden, New Jersey-based Cooper University Hospital announced the $117 million expansion project to Cooper's Health Sciences Campus. Significance of the expansion project; Information on the renovations and expansions included in the project; Reason behind the decision of Cooper to...
- No Parking Here. // Time;11/23/1953, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p106
The article focuses on the 300 million U.S. dollars worth of debentures offered by General Motors Corp in November 1953, which will be used for a high-level corporate expansion.
- Warren Evans plans expansion with retail bond. // Cabinet Maker;6/28/2013, Issue 5842, p5
The article reports on the plans of Warren Evans, owner of a handmade furniture company, to grow the store network of the business using a retail bond.
- CHOC Sells Bonds for $560M Expansion. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;6/29/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the move of Children's Hospital of Orange County to sell its bond to pay for its upcoming $562 million expansion in Orange County, California. It is noted that the not-for-profit hospital has sold bonds through the California Health Facilities Financing Authority in June...
- Breaking new ground. ALLEN, ROBIN LEE // Nation's Restaurant News;5/14/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within on topics including emergence of restaurant operators in Russia (federation), factors driving the hospitality industry's growing initial public offering activity and profits gained through batch cocktails.
- RAY WHITE EXPANDS. // Australian Hotelier;Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that Ray White Hotels (RWH) is expanding its offering service.
- Santa Monica Community Wages Publicity War Over Fairmont Miramar Overhaul. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;2/9/2012, p3
The article reports that the Santa Monicans Against the Miramar Expansion are asking residents to oppose the expansion of the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows.
- Westview Hospital expands its Radiology Department. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p13A
Reports on the expansion of the Radiology Department of Westview Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana.