J.P. Morgan Chase to Cut 200 Texas Jobs
- JPMorgan Sees 3,000 More Job Cuts in Card, Mortgage Divisions. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/ 7/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of financial services firm JPMorgan Chase to reduce 3,000 more jobs in its mortgage and credit-card divisions as of November 2014.
- INSIDE BANKING. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p49
The bank J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. cut 70 middle-market people, mostly in New York City, in the quarter ended September 30, 2003. Half of the job cuts were involuntary terminations, bank officials say. Coming on top of 55 jobs slashed in the first quarter, the latest cuts raise doubts about how...
- Mortgage Activity Downturn Leads to Layoffs. ALLEN, MIKE // San Diego Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p3
The article announces the layoff of employees working at mortgage processing units of banking and financial services companies J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. in San Diego, California.
- JPMorgan Chase. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/29/2015, pA02
The article reports on the potential layoff of workers from U.S.-based financial services firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. which is deemed to affect its management of assets as well as consumer and commercial banking.
- J.P. Morgan Chase. Chapman, Claire // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the growing financial conflict at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as earnings shrink and layoff looms in the U.S. Dependency of the success of trust in the bundling of services; Efforts of integrating portfolio management issues; Consideration of tax issues.
- ... And WaMu. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 47, p14
The article focuses on the job cuts by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. from Washington Mutual Corp., that has been acquired by J.P. J.P. plans to slash around 9,200 jobs from Washington Mutual where nearly half of their employees will lose their jobs by the end of January 2009 and the rest will undergo...
- Over 50? Start a business. Fisher, Anne // Crain's New York Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p25
The article discusses about people over 50 years of age starting their own business. A report by Challenger Gray & Christmas Inc. shows new enterpreneurs were mostly made up of people in their 50s and 60s. Many start due to layoffs while others wanted a fresh challenge. Glory DeSimone managed...
- Collins & Aikman files Ch. 11. // Furniture/Today;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p24
The article focuses on Collins & Aikman Corp., a producer of upholstery fabric and a suppliers to the automotive industry, which has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, citing a cash crunch. The company, which no longer makes upholstery fabric for the residential market, said it has...
- Fear and Grumbling At JPM and Bank One. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the impact of the merging of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Bank One Corp. on the job stability of employees in the U.S. Proposal of Bank One for layoffs as part of the merger; Influence of the merger on the unemployment of the state; Comments from one source of J.P. Morgan regarding...