J.P. Morgan Chase to Cut 200 Texas Jobs
- JPMorgan Sees 3,000 More Job Cuts in Card, Mortgage Divisions. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/ 7/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of financial services firm JPMorgan Chase to reduce 3,000 more jobs in its mortgage and credit-card divisions as of November 2014.
- Mortgage Activity Downturn Leads to Layoffs. ALLEN, MIKE // San Diego Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p3
The article announces the layoff of employees working at mortgage processing units of banking and financial services companies J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. in San Diego, California.
- INSIDE BANKING. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p49
The bank J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. cut 70 middle-market people, mostly in New York City, in the quarter ended September 30, 2003. Half of the job cuts were involuntary terminations, bank officials say. Coming on top of 55 jobs slashed in the first quarter, the latest cuts raise doubts about how...
- JPMorgan Chase. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/29/2015, pA02
The article reports on the potential layoff of workers from U.S.-based financial services firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. which is deemed to affect its management of assets as well as consumer and commercial banking.
- J.P. Morgan Chase. Chapman, Claire // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the growing financial conflict at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as earnings shrink and layoff looms in the U.S. Dependency of the success of trust in the bundling of services; Efforts of integrating portfolio management issues; Consideration of tax issues.
- ... And WaMu. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 47, p14
The article focuses on the job cuts by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. from Washington Mutual Corp., that has been acquired by J.P. J.P. plans to slash around 9,200 jobs from Washington Mutual where nearly half of their employees will lose their jobs by the end of January 2009 and the rest will undergo...
- Stingier severance adds to workers' woes. Pletz, John // Crain's Chicago Business;2/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that parting pay shrinks as downsizing companies are shedding more employees. Some, like Tribune Co., are reducing their formulas for calculating severance pay, offering one week of compensation for each year of service instead of two. Others, including J.P. Morgan Chase &...
- JPM Cuts 3,000 Mortgage Employees. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;4/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses the efforts of the financial services firm JPMorgan Chase to downsize its mortgage operations in the first quarter of 2014. It informs that in its efforts, the company has cut 3,000 employees and increased its pricing on new originations. According to Marianne Lake, the...
- Chase: Servicing Layoffs as Distressed Borrowers Wane. Kilgore, Austin // National Mortgage News;7/8/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p1
The article informs that banking and financial services provider J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. will be laying off thousands of its banking employees from two of its branches in New York. It mentions that the layoffs are the result of fewer borrowers entering delinquency and default and presents Chase...