- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p34
Reports development in the bond market in the U.S. as of July 2002. Bond ratings of Moody's Investors Service for Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the general revenue fund of Idaho; Approval for the library authorization.
- GROUND CONTROL TO BOWIE BONDS. Daniels, Cora // Fortune;6/16/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p22
Reports that Moody's has put Bowie Bonds on its watch list for a possible downgrade. Yield of the bonds, which are based on British singer David Bowie's future earnings; Why Moody's is watching the bonds; Status of the bonds of other rock stars, such as James Brown and the Isley Brothers; Why...
- Moody's Downgrades California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of California that were downgraded by financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-billion dollar revenue shortfall that has led to the downgrade; Significance of the ratings; Expectations of financial analysts regarding the state's deficits.
- Moody's Lowers Rapid City, S.D., Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on the downgraded bond ratings of Rapid City Regional Hospital in South Dakota by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-million dollar outstanding debt that the downgrade affects; Multi-million dollar revenue bonds that the hospital system plans to sell in April, 2003;...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...
- Lincoln, Neb., Gets Aaa From Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded Lincoln, Nebraska'a rating on $56.6 million of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds to Aaa from Aa1 in the week preceding June 25, 2003. Standard & Poor's Corp. has had a AAA rating on the city's GO debt since 1978. Ameritas Investment Corp....
- District of Columbia's GOs Will Stay at Baal, Moody Says. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p4
Reports on absence of any significant changes in ratings of general obligation bonds of District of Columbia that are assigned by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Attribution of no changes in ratings of bonds to fiscal management and cash reserves of the district; Economy and tax...
- Cedars-Sinai Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p35
Reports that debt rating agency, Moody's Investor Service has affirmed the A3 revenue bond rating for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's, California, $750 million outstanding debt. Growth in revenue of the Los Angeles, California-based medical center.
- Moody's Downgrades California's GO Bond Rating One Notch to A3. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p1
Reports on the degradation of ratings for California's general obligation bonds by rating agency, Moody's Investors Service Inc. Factors responsible for the degradation; Actions need to be taken by California to upgrade the ratings for its bonds; Other financial services degraded by the rating...