New VRA Chief to Localities: We're Here to Help You
- More Localities Jump In Virginia's Pool for Infrastructure Financing. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;11/13/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33003, p8
The article reports on the plan of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to issue $219 million of infrastructure revenue bonds under its pooled financing program. VRA Executive Director Sheryl D. Bailey informs that the authority will have a retail-order period on November 19, 2008 and...
- TOPICS is Brought to You by Virginia Resources Authority. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;1/12/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that Virginia Resources Authority is seeking a skilled professional to support administration and finance.
- TOPICS is Brought to You by Virginia Resources Authority. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;1/12/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on an advertisement by Director of Administration & Finance of the Virginia Resources Authority for a skilled professional to manage staff and provide administrative support.
- Virginia Localities Find VRA a `Pleasant Borrowing Experience'. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p30
Reports on the loans available from the Virginia Resources Authority. Construction of environmental infrastructure like sewer and drinking water facilities; Popularity of revolving funds.
- Virginia Authority to Sell $80 Million for Loan Pool. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p4
Reports on the plans of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell more than $80 million of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid in May 2003. Prospective projects that will be funded through bonds; Opinion expressed by VRA director of loan origination Mary B. Barnes on the funding of...
- Virginia Jail Bonds Separated Due to Lawsuit Threat. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33730, p3
The article focuses on the decision of the Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to withdraw a part of its 400 million dollar pool bond issue, which it issued on behalf of the RSW Regional Jail Authority, following threat of lawsuit by a group of citizens questioning the bond's legality.
- Virginia Agency Sets Sights on Infrastructure With Three New Sales. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p32
Reports on the plan of Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds. Expansion of programs designed to provide facilities with low-cost financing for infrastructure projects; Benefits of the authority's programs.
- VIRGINIA: VRA Sets 18-Borrower Deal. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33320, p9
The article reports that the Virginia Resources Authority has projected to sell its financing revenue bonds worth 78 million dollars to 18 local borrowers in Virginia.
- Lori Piestewa memorial gourd dance. // Navajo Times;3/19/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 11, pC-9
The article focuses on the Lori Piestewa memorial gourd dance to be held in Phoenix, Arizona, on March 22, 2015, and the event will feature master of ceremonies, Darrell Hills and head gourd dancer, Rick Dumas.