THE TRADING FLOOR
- Euromarket Loans. MILLER, CHRISTOPHER; PHADUNGCHAI, NARUTH // Bank Loan Report;03/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
Presents news briefs on Euromarket loans. Co-arranger and underwriting phase of a credit facility for The National Grid Group PLC; Selection of Landesbank Schleswig-Holstein to arrange a credit facility for Denmark's Roskilde Bank; Guilder credit facility signed by ING Bank.
- Mecco Marking Appoints New President. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Jan2008, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p10
The article announces the appointment of David Sweet as president of Mecco Marking & Traceability.
- Metro builds a 'Roman Empire' // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb2006, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p30
The article focuses on the roofing materials used by roofing contractor David Sweet in reroofing his house.
- HEROES OF CONSERVATION. Brady, Kristyn // Field & Stream;Feb2013, Vol. 117 Issue 9, p35
The article presents information on people who support natural and wildlife conservation, including Shane Hall, Bob Overly and David Sweet.
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.
- From the TM3 wire. Louis, Brian; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p2
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the United States as of October 24, 1997. Includes New York City's sale of tax-exempt new-money and refunding general obligation bonds; Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin's stress on the importance of fast track trade legislation to the US global...
- Munis, treasuries take a thumping; unease makes for an `ugly' market. Louis, Brian; Rannazzisi, Julie; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p1
Focuses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States in light of the political crisis in Washington D.C. Performance of Treasury bills; Performance of secondary municipal bonds; Total worth of bid-wanted lists; Performance of term bonds.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p32
Presents bond market figures in the United States as of January 26, 1998. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond...