Standardized Underwriter Agreement For Negotiated Deals Issued by TBMA
- GovPX is front-runner for new BMA system. // Securities Industry News;01/25/99, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p12
Announces the advantage of GovPx over the other vendors in winning the Bond Market Association (BMA) contract for building bond transaction price-dissemination system. Recommendation of GovPx by Price Transparency Committee of BMA; Commissioning of system in bringing transparency to corporate...
- Maco: SEC won't OK disclaimer. Hume, Lynnl // Bond Buyer;01/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30816, p1
Reports on United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) official Paul Maco's view that the SEC may not endorse the uniform disclosure disclaimer language drafted for underwriters by the Bond Market Association. Clarification of an underwriter's responsibilities; Proposal by the SEC of...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;3/21/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
The article presents information about conferences, which are scheduled to be held in March and April 2005. The Information Management Network hosts CDOs credit derivatives on the March 29, 2005 at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The American Counsel of Life Insurers will host its Life...
- Group updates `Agreement Among Underwriters'. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p4
Reports on Bond Market Association's release of an updated version of its standard `Agreement Among Underwriters' for municipal market. Change of the format of the agreement.
- BONDPAC Is Off Track. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has temporarily stopped raising funds for its Political Action Committee (PAC) in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Funds raised by the PAC as of September 30, 2001; Analysis of the funds donated by the PAC to the Federal...
- TBMA Will Not Seek Involvement In SEC's Anderson Markup Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of The Bond Market Association to avoid involvement on the case between the Securities and Exchange Commission and broker Mark David Anderson in Washington. Issue of markup guidance for debt securities; Support of the dealers to Andersen; Arguments on the rulings of the SEC.
- NEC UNIT TO DEVELOP DATABASE. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on plans of Bond Market Association to develop a bond data utility 'standard master database.' Data requirement for development of the utility; Return-on-investment benefits of the utility; Speculation regarding subscription-based service feature of the utility; Japanese firm selected...
- Bond Market Assn. mulls setting up a European affiliate. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p7
Reports that the Bond Market Association (BMA) is considering the possibility of launching an affiliate in Europe. Details that the BMA is having talks with United States and foreign members to gain support for the affiliate; What would be the major goal of the affiliate; Comments from Heather...
- The bond market association municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p30
Presents statistical information on the Bond Market Association municipal swap index.