House Committee Gives Nod to $2.15 Billion for SRFs, $36.1 Billion for HUD
- Bush's plan cuts EPA's 2003 budget. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the budget proposal of President George W. Bush administration for the 2003 fiscal year. Effectivity of the proposal; Beneficial effect of the proposal for the anti-terrorism funding; Effect of the proposal on the environmental programs budget.
- Bonbons or boondoggles? Simonson, Ken // Fleet Owner;Mar2003, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the coverage of the administrative budget for fiscal year 2004 of President George W. Bush in the U.S. Implementation of tax threats on trucking business; Elimination of the individual shareholder level; Imposition of double taxation of corporate income.
- Budget is a mix of good, bad news. Parra, Nicole // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/08/2003, Issue 323123, p25
Comments on the state budget plan in California. Increase in taxes; Possibility of debt in the next fiscal year; Maintenance of funding reductions in revenue.
- Budget Plans Greater Spending. // West & Central Africa Monitor;Aug2006, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the impact of the release of the new budget plans on the efficiency of other methods of revenue mobilization in Kenya. The budget plans gained an increase in government spending for the coming fiscal year, resulting to an increase in total government spending....
- Budgetary Outlook at Mid-Year 1970. Teeters, Nancy H. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1970, Issue 2, p303
This article presents a budgetary outlook for fiscal year 1971 in the U.S. On May 19, 1970, the administration released official revisions of the 1971 budget. Expenditures were revised upward by $4.8 billion from $200.8 billion to $205.6 billion. Of the increase, $2.3 billion was for increased...
- Rs1.31tr dev plan okayed. // Engineering Review (Asianet-Pakistan);7/1/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p2
The article presents a report on the development plan cleared by Pakistan's government body the Annual Plan Coordination Committee(APCC) for the fiscal year of 2014 to 2015. Topics discussed include details of the development plan, the budget allocation of the various sectors in the country and...
- THE IMPORTANCE OF OVERSIGHT: THE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND APPROPRIATIONS COMMITTEE IN JAMAICA. // Parliamentarian;2010, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p220
The article focuses on the condition of budget and financial scrutiny in Jamaica. The author mentions the role of the Parliament and Public Accounts Committees in reviewing the allocated budget for the fiscal year as well as government expenditures. Furthermore, the author also discusses the...
- Florida Economists Predict $1B Less Revenue a Year Through Fiscal 2011. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32756, p40
The article reports on the revised estimation of incoming general revenues that was released by several budget economists of Florida on November 14, 2007. The second estimation has reportedly showed an additional decrease of $1 billion for the recent fiscal year, and by more than $1 billion each...
- State leaders couldn't agree on plan because they couldn't see the problem. Schlomach, Byron // Inside Tucson Business;6/22/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p17
In this article the author looks at the reaction of the state leaders regarding the budget plans for Tucson, Arizona in the upcoming fiscal year of 2010. The author cites that there are state leaders have refused to approve or support the plan for budget due to the uncertainties that they have...