Budget, Economy Woes Prompt S&P to Drop Kentucky Rating
- Puerto Rico To Refund $1 Billion. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;4/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31615, p1
The government of Puerto Rico has decided to price $ 1 billion in triple-tax-exempt refunding bonds, following the decision of rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. to take the commonwealth off credit watch and assigned a negative outlook to its A-minus rating. Concerns over the pace of...
- S&P Affirms New Jersey Rating in Spite of Budget Concerns. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31576, p3
Reports on the credit rating assigned to the debts of New Jersey state by rating agency Standard and Poor's Corp. Provisions of the budget announced by Governor James E. McGreevey; Plans of the state with regard to the use of its tobacco bonds; Factors that influenced the rating agency to...
- At least 1 in 3 chance of S&P downgrade of P.R. credit rating. MÁRQUEZ, CARLOS // Caribbean Business;11/15/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p11
The article discusses the statement by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) on November 9, 2012 concerning the chance to lower the credit ratings of Puerto Rico in 2012 or early 2013.
- Sedgwick, Kan., GOs Lowered to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article informs that credit-rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term rating to BBB-plus from A-minus on existing general obligation bonds of Sedgwick, Kansas and also mentions that lowered rating is based on the application of our updated local GO criteria.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised Jordan's long-term foreign currency rating to BB minus from BBB minus. Revision of outlook on the rating from positive to stable; Jordan's progress in strengthening public finances; Assessment of Jordan's external payments and foreign currency positions.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Greece on slide. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p2
The article discusses the lowering of sovereign credit ratings on Greece to CCC by the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Rockingham County, Va., Upgraded to AAA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/16/2014, p14
The article reports that the Ratings Services of financial services company Standard and Poor (S&P) raised its issuer credit rating on Rockingham County, Virginia to AAA because of strong and consistent financial performance and formalized financial policies and practices.
- Mountaintop Area Joint Sanitary Authority, Pa., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p14
The article reports that the credit ratings of Mountaintop Area Joint Sanitary Authority's sewer revenue bonds and series 2015 sewer revenue bonds in Mountaintop, Pennsylvania have been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A-minus to A and A respectively with stable outlooks.
- Quincy, Mass., GOs Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32430, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the general obligation debt of Quincy, Massachusetts.