San Diego Agency Selling $286 Million of Subordinated Water Debt
- 'Toilet-to-tap' plan may be excluded from San Diego's sewer bond issue. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30580, p3
Reports on a plan by California's San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority to sell $327.5 million in sewer revenue bonds on March 2, 1999. Planned upgrade to San Diego's Point Loma treatment plant; Fitch Inc.'s rating of the deal; Bear Stearns and Co.'s plan to split the bonds.
- City issues $68.4m in lease bonds for stadium expansion... // San Diego Business Journal;12/23/96, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p19
Reports that the San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority issued $68.4 million in taxable lease revenue bonds to San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium on December 12, 1996. What funds will be used for; Increase in estimated amount for expansion; Comments from Les Girard, assistant city attorney.
- San Diego sewer bonds may face soft market. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Reports on the performance of the San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority sewer revenue bonds. Municipal market analysts' claim that the sewer bonds may perform favorably depending on market conditions; Plan by senior underwriter Bear, Stearns to price the bonds for institutional...
- Grand jury urges change in city agency. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;02/23/98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p5
Details the recommendation of the San Diego County's grand jury regarding the San Diego City's expansion of its Public Facilities and Finance Authority (PFFA). People that should be included and should resign from the agency; Reason why City Attorney Casey Gwinn resigned in PFFA; Reaction of...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.