- Summer School Session. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
It may be summer break for most University System of Maryland (USM) students, but the system will be busy during July and August 2003, cranking out both new-money and refunding bonds even as budget cuts loom. The university and the Maryland Economic Development Corp. are planning a string of...
- Maryland to Issue $27 Million For U.S. DOD Telecom Facility. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p28
Focuses on the plans of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue taxable lease revenue bonds that will benefit the U.S. Department of Defense. Rating of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds to be attained from the sale; Factors that led to the bonds' taxation.
- Rare Maryland High-Yield Deal Sells Well in Spite of Criticism. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p1
Reports that the Maryland Economic Development Corp. has sold $18 million of student housing revenue bonds on behalf of Towson State University. Market criticisms faced by the deal; Structure of the bonds.
- Moody's Affirms Bonds Sold for Maryland's Salisbury University. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p5
Reports the revision of the credit rating on the college housing bonds of Maryland Economic Development Corp. in the U.S. Stability of demand for student housing facilities; Generation of net revenue; Variation of the leasing structure.
- Maryland University System to Receive $102.5M in 4 Deals for 3 Campuses. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p31
Maryland-based Maryland Economic Development Corp. plans to sell $102.5 million in four separate education issues via negotiation in Summer 2003. That issue will help finance an alumni facility at the University of Maryland's College Park campus and will likely be privately placed with Riggs...
- Purple Line P3 Contract Garners BBB-Plus from S&P. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p10
The article discusses the issuance of federal loan by Maryland Economic Development Corporation for construction of Maryland's purple line rail public-private partnership project through private-activity bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/09/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31673, p14
Presents information on results of negotiated sales of bonds of various companies in different states of the U.S. as of July 2003. Companies negotiated; Types of bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31689, p10
Presents information about negotiated sales of bonds of several organizations as of July 31, 2003.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.