Panelists: NRMSIR Filing Procedures Need Simple Tweaking
- Fast-track filing system. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p20
The article discusses the fast-track filing system introduced by the companies office for the filing of financial statements under the Financial Reporting Act 1993. The Fast Track Filing Form is a document to be filed with the financial statements when submitting them for registration. The...
- Terrror at Your Kitchen Table. Cook, David // Commercial Law World;Oct-Dec2013, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p14
The article discusses the risks for debtors in the U.S. in filing financial statements or swearing affidavits of liens with their county recorders or the secretary of state. Particular focus is given to the tendency of the debtors to file or record fraudulent financial statements and the impact...
- MSRB Implements Three Changes To EMMA Disclosure Submissions. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33172, p5
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has implemented a regulation for market participants to submit continuing disclosure documents through its Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system in the U.S. The change was implemented to provide easier method...
- Compromise or Customize: XBRL's Paradoxical Power. Cohen, Eric E. // Canadian Accounting Perspectives;2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p187
Business reports are changing in response to regulatory and market demands. Requests by regulators for electronic filings of financial statements and tax forms arc increasing and such filings are rapidly becoming mandatory in many countries. In response. extensible business reporting language...
- Analysts Say Cusips Still Needed, Despite Issuer Complaints. Finestone, Deborah; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31385, p3
Reports the proposal of issuer officials to minimize the repository filing errors in Portland, Oregon. Plan on the use of Cusip numbers in disclosure filings; Difficulty on the use of Cusip numbers in organizing documents; Effect of repository filing errors on business transactions.
- Businesses seek solutions to filing frustrations. // Supervision;May96, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p8
Offers tips on managing filing systems. Time considerations; Maximization of office space; Archiving of documents; Numeric systems.
- Do it, bag it, file it. // Supervisory Management;Aug95, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on ways for organizing files, taken from communication briefings of Encoders Inc. Setting aside a tray/basket labeled `to do'; Placing of to read files in durable bags with handle; Setting aside hanging folders for files.
- Putting paper in its place. Lewis, Jan // Women in Business;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p31
Provides pointers in managing filing systems. Assessment of the effectiveness of filing systems; Rules in handling files; Control of paper flow; Options in dealing with paper.
- Simplified Comparable Sales Filing. Polley, Joseph H. // Appraisal Journal;Jul66, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p449
Proposes a simplified system for filing comparable sales data which is gathered during the course of making appraisals in the United States. Flexibility; Indexes; Adaption to existing systems; Readiness to accept data from all sources.