TBTA Leads the Way as Market Begins to 'Crank Up'
- Bonding Commences for New Tappan Zee Bridge. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33851, p2
The article informs that the New York State Thruway Authority will finance for the construction of the Tappan Zee Bridge in New York State.
- KENTUCKY. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p7
The article reports that officials in Kentucky and Indiana has reached an agreement on a plan to finance the building of the 2.6-billion-dollar Ohio River Bridges Project, where each state will contribute 1.3 billion dollars.
- Donations to build graft-tainted bridge. // Asian Pacific Post;8/9/2012, p16
The article reports on the effort of the Bangladesh government to raise funds for the construction of a bridge over the Padma river after the decision of World Bank to cancel the country's loan.
- P3 Bridge Plan Seems Shaky. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports on the possibility that Michigan's fiscal 2011 budget will not cover the construction of a new bridge over the business trade route in the U.S. that links Detroit and Windsor, Ontario.
- NEW YORK: Tappan Zee's $700M Note. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p9
The article informs that the New York Thruway Authority will sell a 700 million U.S. dollar bond anticipation note for building a new 3.9 billion U.S dollar Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Bridging sector must work to dispel myths. Alexander, Nigel // Mortgage Strategy;5/30/2011, p14
The article presents the author's perspectives on an article in a national newspaper which asserted that trapped homeowners were being lured by expensive bridging loans in Great Britain in 2011.
- County rejects EB bridge construction funds. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/17/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that county commissioners rejected the Texas Department of Transportation's request for funds that will finance the construction of a new bridge in East Bernard, Texas in 2007.
- Florida County Aims to Restore Quorum for Santa Rosa Bridge. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/13/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33598, p8
The article reports that the Santa Rosa County Commission in Florida has conducted the meeting aims to restore a quorum to the junk-rated Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority, through the appointments of the three new members with have the experience in municipal finance on October 6, 2011.
- WALKING CRANES SPEED REHAB. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/24/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 24, p15
Reports the bridge replacement project of the contractors in Ohio. Elimination of the structure using cranes and barge-mounted equipment; Budget for the project; Removal of the deck by the demolition crew.