Municipals End Higher as Demand Exceeds Supply; Treasuries Move Up
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
The article presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by the U.S. states including Florida, Georgia, and Kentucky.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
A chart is presented that lists negotiated sales of notes by several cities of the U.S. including Riverside in California, and Neenah in Wisconsin as of May 2015, with information on financial adviser, insurer and rating.
- N.Y. MTA Plans Bond Sales for January. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/13/2016, p1
New York MTA intends to sell $1.3 billion of bonds in January including a $100 million remarketing, said finance manager Patrick McCoy.
- Mayor, Council Members Close on Deal To Fix Budget With Bevy of New Taxes. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p5
Reports the plans of the council members and city mayor to impose an increase for income and sales tax rates in Washington D.C. Creation of budget-balancing plan; Suitability of proposed tax rates on outstanding out-of-state municipal bonds; Provision of temporary surcharge on cigarette taxes.
- CONNECTICUT, GO Sales on the Table. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/13/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33763, p9
The article informs that the officials in Connecticut have decided to sell 600 million U.S. dollars general obligation bonds by the end of the year 2012 after the approval by the State Bond Commission.
- Westchester County, N.Y., to Sell $76M of Triple-A GOs. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;10/17/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33798, p20
The article informs that Westchester County of New York is planning to sell its triple-A rated general obligation bonds of 76 million U.S. dollars in a competitive sale of the New York.
- NEW YORK: Refunding for Rochester. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p9
The article informs that city of Rochester, New York is planning to sell 34 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds.
- Surfing Prop. 39 Wave, California Leads Way in Deals Again. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31451, p31
Reports the sales increase of municipal bonds in California. Total sales of education related bonds; Percentage increase of school bond sales; Evaluation of municipal bonds.
- Long-Term Volume Grew 31% in Nov. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p1
Reports on the increase in the sales of long-term municipal bonds in the U.S. Estimated amount of the sales; Comparison of bond sales between year 2001 and 2000; Factors contributing to the increase in the sales.