THE EGO HAS LANDED
- Oracle's Ellison remains biggest Jewish billionaire. // Washington Jewish Week;3/15/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the ranking of Oracle founder and Jewish billionaire Larry Ellison in "Forbes" magazine's 2012 annual list of world billionaires.
- UNITED STATES: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p70
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from U.S. including Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison and informs on their global ranks. It informs on Gates' social commitment including how he has helped eradicate polio in India and how his Melinda Gates Foundation is investing dollars...
- Digital Rules. Karlgaard, Rich // Forbes Asia;Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p14
The article profiles the world's richest people according to Forbes 400 list. Gas and media tycoon George Lindemann made more fortunes in cable television, mobile telephony and gas pipelines. Larry Ellison, co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Oracle Corp., made a fortune on database...
- OLD MUG: The man behind the America's Cup. Bailey, Brandon // Investigate;Mar2010, Vol. 10 Issue 110, p36
The article features Larry Ellison, the billionaire software businessman who won the America's Cup. It mentions that Ellison spent hundreds of millions from his personal fortune approximated at 27 billion dollars to win the sailing trophy. Furthermore, Ellison has cofounded Oracle Corp. and...
- Jewish World. // Washington Jewish Week;3/17/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p11
This section offers news briefs on the international Jewish community as of March 17, 2011. According to the report "The State of Intolerance, Prejudices and Discrimination in Europe," Hungarians and Poles are the most likely to hold extreme anti-Semitic views. Israeli food month in Hondarribia,...
- The Other Billionaire's Kids in Hollywood. McClintock, Pamela // Hollywood Reporter;4/19/2013, Issue 14, p36
The article focuses on kids of billionaires in Hollywood motion picture industry with reference to the heirs of Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd. fortune William D. Johnson and Sarah Johnson Redlich. The author referred to the founder of software company Oracle America Inc. Larry...
- TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p72
The article profiles the 2008 top ten richest tycoons on the Forbes 400 list in the U.S. It ranks Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates at the topmost position with a net worth of $57 billion, followed by iconic Berkshire stock investor Warren Buffet with $50 billion net worth. It includes the...
- currents. // Yachting;Nov2006, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p42
News briefs related to yachts and yachting are presented, including a report that yacht manufacturer Christensen Yachts plans to build a $20-million plant near Knoxville, Tennessee, and a legal dispute regarding Oracle mogul Larry Ellison.
- Talk of the Dock. // Yachting;Oct2007, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p44
The article reports on the reasons why the chief executive officer of Oracle, Larry Ellison, sold his yacht, the largest private vessel in the world.