Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.045% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34367, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $40 billion of four-week bills at a 0.045% high yield, a price of 99.996500.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.600% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $8 billion of four-week bills at a 4.600% high yield. Tenders at the high rate are allotted 59.76%. The median yield is about 4.585% while the low yield is about 4.540%. The federal banks have bought about $3,675,056,000 in...
- Chicago School Authority Delays Expansion of Pending Bond Tender Offer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31820, p3
Focuses on the decision of the Chicago School Finance Authority against extending an invitation to include a 1994 bond issue until it has the results on the current tender. Statement issued by Martin Koldyke, chairman of the authority; Impact of a delay on the 1994 bonds on the savings...
- More Debt Exchanges May Follow TXU. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p28
The article reports that more bond exchange deal could follow that of Energy Future Holdings after the summer. It is noted that many new issuers are pricing bonds to finance tender offers. Formerly known as TXU, Energy Futures promised to give investors up to 2.18 billion U.S. dollars in 10%...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.