Competitive Bond Offerings
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p24
Presents results of competitive sales for several general obligation bond bids in the U.S. as of December 12, 2001. Names of the winner for the bids; Amount paid for the bonds by the winner; Coupon rate for the bonds; Percentage yield on the issues; Other companies which competed for bids;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p32
Presents financial statistics for competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of July 24, 2003. Names of winners and participants for bids of various bonds; Amount paid for bids; Coupon rate for securities; Percentage yield on securities.
- Illinois Returns to $1.2 Billion Note Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p1
The article reports that Illinois will take competitive bids on a $1.2 billion general obligation note sale after finance officials scrapped a similar issue over concerns that they did not get the attorney general office's formal approval. The notes carry the top short-term ratings of all three...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.
- Results of Competitive Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p29
Reports on the results of competitive sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those won bid for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon in the market; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds.