Municipal Bond Index Update
- Weakness Seeps In at Week's End. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33067, p2
The article focuses on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market for the week of February 23, 2009. It reports on the weaker performance of the municipal market on February 20, 2009. Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board show losses while the treasury market shows...
- Weekly Indexes Decline as Weak Jobs Growth Prompts Rally. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p40
The article presents information on the performance of the Bond Buyer Indexes during the second week of June 2006. The Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes declined during the second week, as very weak May 2006 jobs growth prompted a market rally on June 9, 2006. The municipal market grew...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.
- L.A. set to issue wastewater bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on Los Angeles, California's plan to issue wastewater system revenue refunding bonds to dealers. Strong demand for new-issue paper; Bond rating by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Services increase Wayne County's bond ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p48
Reports on the upgrading of Wayne County's general obligation bond rating by three Wall Street investor services. Advantages of the upgrading; Beneficiaries of the proceeds from the series of A bonds and B bonds.
- New Haven, Conn., Sets GOs Amid Negative Outlooks. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33758, p3
The article focuses on the negative outlook towards the sales of general obligation bonds in New Haven, Connecticut by major rating agencies including Standard and Poor's Corp., Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's investment Service.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Bond Index as of December 21, 2001. Average dollar price of bonds; Daily ratings; Weekly ratings.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents a chart providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of December 21, 2001.