U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p34
Presents financial statistics for the U.S. securities prices as of September 8, 2003. Ratio for bid to offer price of treasury bills on September 5, 2003; Value for bid to offer price for treasury notes and bonds on September 4, 2003.
- The Relation between Analysts' Forecasts of Long-Term Earnings Growth and Stock Price Performance Following Equity Offerings. DECHOW, PATRICIA M.; HUTTON, AMY P.; SLOAN, RICHARD G. // Contemporary Accounting Research;Spring2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
In this paper we evaluate the role of sell-side analysts' long-term earnings growth forecasts in the pricing of common equity offerings. We find that, in general, sell-side analysts' long-term growth forecasts are systematically overly optimistic around equity offerings and that analysts...
- Weekly 1-Bills Go At 0.340%, 0.480% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p2
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as the three-months incurred a 0.340% high rate. Coupon equivalents were 0.345% and 0.488%, respectively while the price for the 91s was 99.914056 and that for the 182s was...
- Quest launches tender offer for up to $200M senior notes. // Medical Device Daily;5/20/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 96, p11
The article reports on a cash tender offer launched by Quest Diagnostics for the purchase of up to $200 million aggregate principal amount of its 5.125% senior notes due 2010 and 7.50% senior notes due 2011. Under the tender offer, which would be valid until June 16, 2009 unless extended, note...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.050%, 1.375%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills were higher for the week of May 25, 2004 in the United States. Coupon equivalents and prices for the bills; Median bid, bid-to-cover ratio and tender allotted to the bills.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33603, p25
A table is presented that shows the daily bid or offer for the treasury bills and treasury notes and bonds of the U.S. Securities Prices from October 22-23, 2011.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/5/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 214, p5
The article discusses the plan of WebMD Health Corp. to acquire up to 5.7 million shares of its common stock at 36 U.S. dollars per share. The company's common stock posted a sales price of 34.26 U.S. dollars per share on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on November 3, 2009. The said transaction...
- Managements' View on Share Repurchase and Tender Offer Premiums. Wansley, James W.; Lane, William R.; Sarkar, Salil // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Autumn89, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p97
This article presents the results of a study on the management's view on share repurchase and tender offer premiums. A variety of reasons for share repurchase have been proposed and can be grouped under the following six hypotheses: the dividend substitution hypothesis; the leverage hypothesis;...
- Mol raises offer price for Slovnaft. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p9
Reports that Mol is raising its offer price to minority shareholders in Slovnaft by 15%. Total purchase price of the deal.