- All set for take off. Wolton // International Construction;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p17
Discusses the problems, complexities and challenges involved in airport construction. Factors that distinguish airport construction from other types of project; Rise in demand for airport construction work due to forecasted growth of air travel and cargo traffic; Implications of technological...
- Another El Toro Tale. // Orange County Business Journal;08/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p66
Opinion. Comments on developments in the airport construction plans in El Toro, California. Impact of newspaper headlines on the support for the airport plan; Contention on the content of reports; Convergence remedies suggested by airport planners; Significance of air traffic system revamp and...
- The great airport spending spree. Verburg, Peter // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/20/95, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p14
Looks at the threat to planned airport construction in the Canadian cities of Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver if Seattle fulfills its $1.4-billion plans to become air transport hub for the entire northwest region. Costs of Canadian airport plans; Number of passengers served; How tax reform in...
- Hard Landing. Zellner, Mike // Latin Trade (English);Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
Reports on the upgrading of airport facilities, equipment and security initiated by companies and governments in Latin America. Overview of airport construction contracts in Latin American countries; Impact of financial troubles on airports; Development of commercial space in airports.
- Tenders on meed.com this week. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/02/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on various tenders issued on www.meed.com this week including tender for designing a new airport terminal in Algeria.
- Tenders on meed.com this week. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/21/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 42, p4
The article focuses on several tender reports that are presented in the website of the journal including the repairing of small irrigation canals in Egypt, the supply of security equipment for airports in Morocco and the replacement of 16-inch condensate line for an oil company in Kuwait.
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/5/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p0002
A correction to the article "Biz Tied to Libya Wins Airport Deal" which appeared in the April 28, 2014 issue is presented.
- Fort Lauderdale executive airport contracts for PASSUR airspace monitoring solution. // Noise & Vibration Worldwide;Mar2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) has entered a contract for the collaborative version of PASSUR AirportMonitor solution in the U.S.
- ADL to CHC non-stop. // Travel Daily;10/2/2012, p7
The article reports that Adelaide and Christchurch Airports in Australia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to work together to lobby for direct air access between the two cities.
- Lindbergh Transfer Temporarily on Hold. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on the transfer of the control of Lindberg Field Airport to the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority in California. Terms and conditions under the contract; Amount of funds offered by the San Diego Unified Port District; Risks of the transfer.