- TIF meeting to address use of incentives. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;12/26/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p11
The article reports that the use of tax increment financing (TIF) to woo Von Maur is the subject matter on the panel discussion of the Iowa River Landing (IRL) District on January 4, 2012 at the Coralville Public Library in Iowa. According to Senator Joe Bolkcom, the lawmakers wants to maintain...
- Inland Revenue launches tougher collection regime. Lagerberg, Francesca // Credit Management;Mar2002, p9
No abstract available.
- Despite Disappointing Figures, N.J. Treasurer Stays Confident. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p6
Focuses on the New Jersey revenue collections for the month of October 2001. Possibility of a revenue shortage by the end of fiscal year 2001; Actual corporate business taxes collected for the month of October 2001 in comparison with the projected value; Details of gross income tax revenues and...
- Revenue Revise Surprise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p9
No abstract available.
- Revenue Revival Continues. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the increased collection in major Oklahoma tax categories in March 2011 with state revenues up five percent over the past 12 months.
- Kansas Revenues Climb to $5.88B From $5.19B in Previous Fiscal Year. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33556, p8
The article presents a statistical data on the fiscal 2011 general revenue in Kansas which indicated an increase in tax collections compared to the previous year.
- Local Governments to Receive $394 Million in Unearned Sales Tax Revenue. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the 7.8% decrease in Texas' sales tax revenue in March 2010 caused by the decline in sales tax collections.
- Tax Collection Data Mixed. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p9
The article reports on tax collections in New Jersey for 2012 wherein revenues for April were below expectations with 1.2 percent decline in income tax collection, 3.8 percent on sales tax and 15.4 percent on corporate businesses.
- Revenues Beat Estimate. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33531, p9
The article reports that the general fund revenues of Puerto Rico from July-April 2011 has reached a total of 6.4 billion dollars, a 105-million dollar above budgeted projections due to strong business tax and excise tax collections.