- St. Louis Gets Airport Project Back on Track With $127M Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31529, p3
Reports that the city of Saint Louis, Missouri is selling millions of capital improvement program revenue bonds in order to resume its borrowing program for the expansion of Lambert International Airport. Factors that caused a delay in the airport's expansion plans; Impact of the September 11,...
- Gary airport back on radar. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the expansion plans of the Gary/Chicago airport in Chicago, Illinois. Opinion of Illinois officials regarding the airport; Reason why local aviation plans in Illinois are being re-examined; Controversy surrounding the need for a major airport in the region.
- Stakeholders: Airport expansion, marketing will help Atlantic City take off. LEE, EVELYN // njbiz;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p11
The article reports that the expansion of the Atlantic City International Airport in New Jersey would elevate the city's international standing and attract foreign travelers.
- Think small to end big losing trend. // njbiz;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p14
In this article the author discusses Atlantic City's expansion would not improve business as projected and European tourists will not be attracted to the casinos included in the airport expansion.
- BNE traffic jumps 7%. // Travel Daily;6/19/2014, p4
The article reports on the growth in international arrivals announced by Brisbane International Airport in Queensland in May 2014 compared to the corresponding month in 2013.
- Delay aids new airport's expansion and funding plan. // Airline Business;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p16
The article reports that the expansion of the Dubai International Airport in the United Arab Emirates and the delay of the launch of the Dubai World Central (DWC) airport at Jebel Ali will give more time to develop the plan to make the latter the world's biggest airport.
- Bao'an expansion taking shape. // Travel Daily;11/30/2012, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Bao'an International Airport in Shenzhen, China to open its $1 billion Terminal 3 expansion project in August 2013.
- TURKS & CAICOS I. // Caribbean Update;Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on a 10 million U.S. dollar expansion of the existing airport terminal in Turks & Caicos Islands (TCI) as announced by the interim government in 2012.
- BRISTOL AIRPORT REVEALS VISION FOR TERMINAL. // Planning (14672073);10/31/2008, Issue 1793, p6
A photograph of the Bristol International Airport in England and its expansion plan is presented.