Midwest Manufacturing Index Falls 2.6%
- Composite Index shows largest gain in 15 years. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/3/2002, p3
Reports the growth the composite price index in Canada. Increase sales of the housing industry; Recovery of stock ratio; Increase of industrial output.
- Manufacturing Slump Remains: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p2
Reports on the decline in manufacturing activity during November 2001 according to the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia. Value for shipments index during the month; Percentage decline in price paid index in the duration.
- Wholesale prices. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Nordahl, Peter E. // Christian Science Monitor;3/16/95, Vol. 87 Issue 76, p2
Reports the rise in wholesale prices and also the rise of industrial production.
- Poland industrial production slows, producer prices continue to fall in March. // Regional Today;4/18/2014, p1
The article reports on a slowdown in the industrial production of Poland and the decline in producer prices in Poland in March 2014.
- India inflation heats up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/13/2015, pA02
The consumer price index rose 5% for the year in Dec., faster than Nov.'s 4.38% increase but less than forecasts for 5.4%. Nov. industrial production rose 3.8% for the year, ahead of expectations for a 2.2% gain and better than Oct.'s 4.2% decline. Manufacturing output rose 3% vs. a year earlier.
- leading indicator. Pearlman, Arnold // Chemical Week;12/15/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 38, p43
The article provides an outlook for the chemical market as its leading indicator declined in November 2008 for the third consecutive month. According to analysts, orders for manufactures are weak and industrial chemical production has deteriorated. The price indices for intermediate goods and...
- FROM THE TM3 WIRE. Kinnander, Ola; Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;09/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30977, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of September 2000. Decline in the overall consumer price index; Increase in business inventories according to Commerce Department data; Details on industrial production and capacity utilization rate.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major industrial countries. // Economic Indicators;Jul93, p35
Presents a chart on industrial production and consumer prices for major industrial countries from 1983 to 1993. United States; Canada; Japan; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major industrial countries. // Economic Indicators;Sep93, p35
Presents a table showing the industrial production and the consumer price indexes of the United States, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom from 1983 to 1993. Data from the Department of Commerce.