Prices Are Mixed After Fed Cuts Rates; $721 Million from Puerto Rico Priced
- Muni Prices Weaken Ahead of Next Week's $5.1B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;10/23/2015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bond prices finished weaker on Friday, traders said, with yields from one to three basis points stronger.
- New Issues Received Well; Yields Steady. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/30/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33624, p2
The article focuses on the stability of bond yields in the U.S. A certain trader notes the strong bonds prices as well as several deals received by tax-exempt market in the country. However, it cites the weakening condition of municipal bond market despite the acceleration of such bond yields....
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Ratings of the bonds; Bidding price of the bonds in dollar; Maturity value of the bonds.
- Market Close: Puerto Rico 8% Coupons Post Biggest Weekly Loss. Bonello, Maria; Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;4/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34095, p1
The article reflects on the market performance of Puerto Rico's eight percent coupon bonds issued in the island's 3.5 billion dollars deal as of April 21, 2014. Topics discussed include decrement in the pricing of bonds by 3.9 percent, issues related to the commonwealth's teachers' pension...
- Market Post: Munis Going Out Strong. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p14
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market on December 30, 2014. Topics covered include the pricing by Bank of America Merrill Lynch of a 233.63 million U.S. dollars composite remarketing deal for three issuers, the decline in the yield of the benchmark 10-year...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p37
Presents a chart depicting government bonds and other market indicators in the U.S. as of October 18, 2005. Short-term tax exempt yields; Securities prices; Total returns for municipal market.
- Municipals Weaken Ahead of April Jobs Report as Selling Picks Up Pace. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p2
Reports that municipal bonds weakened in the United States. Effect of the initial report of jobless claims on the bond market; Bond prices and yields; Trading trends.
- Munis, Treasuries Both Reverse Rally as Data Comes in Stronger Than Expected. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p2
Reports on the growth in municipal bond activity and business conditions in the U.S. in 2004. Indicators of declines in bond prices and increases in yield; Secondary market activity; Trends in government bond market; Market and economic indicators.
- L.A. County Leads With $740M in BAB-Heavy Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p6
The article reports on the 740 million dollar offering from the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) in California. It states that Build America Bonds (BABs) will continue to dominate the primary market and volume will move unsteadily when issuers get ready to price...