Moody's Sends N.J. Bad News: Stable Rating Goes Negative
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Indonesia Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p21
The article presents Sovereign risk ratings by the periodical "Business Monitor International," of different countries owing to their debt servicing capabilities.
- S&P Downgrades N.J. GOs, Joining Fitch and Moody's. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31401, p3
Reports the lowering of Standard & Poor's rating on the general obligation debt of New Jersey. Basis on the reduction; Factors affecting the debt of New Jersey; Remedy to the debt problem.
- Leveraged Loans Retreat Further. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/15/2011, p5
The article reports on the continued decline of leverage loan prices in secondary trading on August 15, 2011, as riskier assets were avoided by investors with the downgrade in U.S. credit rating by Standard & Poor's (S&P).
- S&P Boosts Puerto Rico GOs to BBB. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&R) has boosted Puerto Rico 9.2 billion dollars of general obligation debt to BBB from BBB-minus.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including Fitch Ratings' outlook on the debt of New Haven, Connecticut and the New York Power Authority bond refinancing are presented.
- N.M. GRT Debt Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p2
Reports on the ratings obtained by New Mexico's Gross Receipts Tax debt from Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh stay steady. // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's debt ratings for the cities of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as of July 20, 1999.
- Serbia's rating kept at junk by S&P. // Regional Today;10/28/2013, p2
The article reports that in a statement issued by ratings company Standard & Poor's (S&P) on October 25, 2013, they affirmed the non-investment credit rating of Serbia and kept on negative outlook as they expect Serbia to face potential external financing challenges.
- Can we get some accountability? // Inside Tucson Business;8/12/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The author reflects on the rating service by the U.S. investor raters, such as Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Ltd., on the U.S. government debt and financial crisis, wherein as it downgrade this could lead investor panic and accountability issue.