News In Brief: Housing Starts Off 1.3% in Oct
- Residential construction. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS89
Presents statistics on residential construction in Canada.
- Residential construction. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS89
Presents statistical information on residential construction in Canada from 1980-1996.
- Residential construction. // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, pS89
Presents statistical information on residential construction in Canada from 1980 through 1996.
- Residential growth strongest off coasts. Delano, Daryl // Contractor Magazine;Apr94, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p3
Presents statistics on residential construction work in the United States in 1993. Increase in residential construction work; California and Northeast regions as exceptions.
- Untitled. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p32A
Presents a chart showing the largest custom-home builders in the state of Indiana based on 1992 sales volume. Name of company; Address; Sales volume; Permits filed; Closings; Average home; Building specialties; Chief executive officer/president/owner; Year established in Indiana.
- Largest Indianapolis-area custom-home builders. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1994 Business Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p134
Ranks the largest custom-home builders in the Indianapolis, Indiana area according to 1992 sales volume. Name; Number of permits filed; Closings; Average home; Building specialties.
- Top residential builders. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/26/94, Vol. 41 Issue 52, p24
Lists the top residential builders in Long Island, New York as of November 21, 1994. Ranking by the total number of units completed and under construction; Company locations; Price range of units; Units available.
- Housing starts rise in nation; northeast experiences decline. McClain, John D. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/29/93 - 12/6/93, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p31
Reports on the rise of housing sales and construction according to the United States Commerce Department. Statistics; Decline in the northeast region; Economists' analysis on the sales performance; Increase in applications for building permits and construction of single-family homes; Decline in...
- New construction. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/10/95, Vol. 194 Issue 15, p26
Presents statistics on new house construction in the United States from 1985 to 1994. Central cooling; Heat pumps in new homes; Gas heating; Warm air furnaces; Electric heat; Housing completions; Hydronics; Fuel oil heat.