- Calling the Business Debtline. Barry, Tony // Credit Management;May2000, p24
Examines the British government's plan to launch a national telephone helpline for small businesses with debt problems. Assistance of small businesses with financial difficulties; Selection of Birmingham Settlement to operate the debtline; Offering of telephone advice to small businesses. ...
- Small businesses paying off debt. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Nov96, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the result of a survey of small-business owners conducted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Private Companies Practice Section regarding paying off debt as the most popular strategy for improving financial performance. Percentage of respondents who...
- N.Y. to Cover Debt Service for Hospital. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;6/29/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33341, p1
The article reports on the financial support of the New York State to cover debt service of the North General Hospital, following its plan to filen for bankruptcy.
- Debt collection can improve the cash flow of your business. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p11
Discusses the importance of debt collection to maintaining the cash flow of small businesses. Three basic tools to carry out debt collection; Approaches and collection methods that can make the difference between getting debt payments and losing the funds for good; Range of excuses used by...
- FORM: Authorization of Loan at Specific Terms. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF45
A form showing authorization of loan at specific terms is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the borrowers and the lenders.
- Berkeley, Calif. to Sell $15M for Street Improvements. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article informs that Berkeley, California is planning to sell 15 million dollars of general obligation bonds in January 2013 to improve street conditions throughout the city. It states that bonds will be secured by revenues from voter-approved taxes levied on taxable property in Berkeley. It...
- Defining Debt Service Ratio. // Caribbean Business;10/23/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p13
The article offers suggestions for business owners to define and be aware of all requirements for any debt service from a banking institution.
- Commercial real estate in brief. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the commercial real estate in Connecticut including the relocation of the online lacrosse to Norwalk, the renewal of the leases in Stamford, and the debt service on a property in Norwalk.
- Technology Key to Managing Rise in Defaults. Harmon, Jennifer // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2007, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the significance of technologies in processing loans or in default servicing costs in Chicago, Illinois. The industry has already discovered a huge spike in referrals to law firms and attorneys for the foreclosures. On the servicing end, companies need to participate in...