- Liberty Bonds Get Underway with Multifamily and CRE Projects. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p24
Reports on objections to the approval of the residential projects of the New York State Liberty Bond Program. Initiation of program in aftermath of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.; Public selection criteria for multi-family projects.
- RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p101
A list of the top residential real estate brokers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local agents is presented, including Realty One Group. Prudential Americana Group Realtors, and Realty Executives.
- Housing rebounds in September. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p21
Examines the housing market in the U.S. in September 2002. Existing home sales; Housing starts; New home sales.
- Housing sales fall off in October. // Home Textiles Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p16
Reports on housing sales in the U.S. in October 2002. Housing starts and new home sales; Existing home sales.
- tailor-made tower. Watson, Fleur; Hook, Martyn // Houses;2008, Issue 61, p56
The article deals with Dock 5, a residential tower in Melbourne, Victoria designed by John Wardle Architects and Hassell.
- Home Sales Up by 22% in NY. // National Mortgage News;2/8/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p10
The article presents the report of ResidentialNYC.com, indicating that housing market in New York has showed sign of recovery in the 2009 fourth quarter as the residential real estates sales increased by 22% or 7.9 billion dollars compared to the third quarter 2009.
- Modern Residential space in Warsaw. // Warsaw Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p15
Lists modern residential space in Warsaw, Poland ranked by net residential area as of September 10, 2001. Apartment blocks and developments; Detached, semi-detached and row house developments; Dabrowka Wislana; Zielone Zacisze; Jerozolimske.
- MASSACHUSETTS. // Architectural Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p158
Announces the sale of the Wesson Mansion in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. Names of original owners; Description of staircase; Price.
- BALANCING ACT. Williams, Daniel D. // Orange County Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p21
Reports on a projected modest increase in rents for the apartment sector of Orange County, California. Imbalance between tight supply and strong demand for homes in the county; Study conducted by the University of California's Lusk Center for Real Estate; Occupancy rates for apartments.