- Digital content providers search for a moneymaking business model. Sanborn, Stephanie // InfoWorld;07/31/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p8
Offers a look at several marketing techniques being used by the online content industry in the United States. Launching of the Honor System policy by Jay Fennello, founder of Ths-music.com; Information on the subscription services for goods; Description of the digital rights management or the...
- Classroom Connect expands sales in traditional and electronic channels. // Electronic Education Report;10/27/99, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p5
Reports on Classroom Connect's efforts to explore ways to place its products in the marketplace, which includes a distribution agreement with J.L. Hammett Co. and the development of its own electronic commerce site.
- New E-System Emerges. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p1
Reports on the plans of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based financial services company PriMuni to create an electronic municipal bond order-matching and distribution system, after receiving guidance from the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board on December 11, 2001. Efforts of the company for...
- Online ordering has diminished sales role. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p74
Reports on the diminishing role of sales department in the success and profitability of companies. Shift to online ordering in many industries; Factors that can help improve the human factor in marketing.
- Affiliate programs boost value of Web sites. Hendrickson, Paula // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the role of affiliate marketing in maximizing the value of business-to-business World Wide Web sites. Establishment of affiliate arrangements with links to and from other sites; Effectiveness of the strategy; Ways to turn a web site's advertising space into something valuable; Use of...
- The More Things Change... Hall, Robert // Bank Marketing;Jul99, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p12
No abstract available.
- NZ Post buys electronic network. // Precision Marketing;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p9
Reports that the New Zealand Post has acquired the shareholding of the electronic business-to-business service provider Electronic Commerce Network.
- Business Briefs As We Count Down To The New Millennium. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Oct/Nov1999, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the expectations on purchases via the Internet. Web's provision of alternatives to traditional retailing; Home office deduction.
- Internet marketing can be a good bet for business. Horton, Paige // Las Vegas Business Press;5/5/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the effectiveness of search engine marketing in helping businesses to reach their target audiences and increase visitors to their web site. Explanation of the primary steps to increase rankings; Selection of the best keywords.