- Florida Authority Delays Bid to Acquire 158 Utilities Around State. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p3
Reports the postponement of th Florida Governmental Utility Authority (FGUA) on the bid to acquire of the water and sewer facility in Florida. Comment of FGUA bond counsel Bob Nabors on the extension of the bond offers; Implication of the capacity deficiencies on the initial purchase price of...
- Florida Counties Weigh Legal Fight Against Water Agency. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p3
Reports the efforts of county officials to create a legislation against the Florida Water Services Authority in Florida. Court ruling of the payment of property taxes on utilities by the Florida Governmental Utilities Authority (FGUA); Opposition to the sale of water and waste water plants by...
- FGUA Wants Another Shot at Florida Water. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports that Florida Government Utility Authority (FGUA) lowered its offer to buy water and sewer company Florida Water Services Corp. Revised amount of the offered price; Number of water utilities to be sold; Options for FGUA to finance the deal.
- Florida Water Agency Deals Scrutinized. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p1
Reports the governmental investigation on the activities of the Governmental Utility Authority in Florida. Issuance of bonds to purchase the state investor-owned water utilities; Queries on the negotiation of the purchase price; Financial adviser of the agency. INSET: FGUA Bond Sales.
- Florida Governmental Utilities 2010 Revs Raised to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised the rating on Florida Governmental Utilities Authority's (FGUA) series 2010 utility revenue refunding bonds from BBB-plus to A-minus. According to Scott Sagen, credit analyst at the company, the upgrade is...
- Defense Department Monetizes and Outsources Water and Wastewater Facilities With "Hybrid" Government. Spratt, Steve // Journal: American Water Works Association;Aug2011, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p32
The article reports on the transfer of ownership and management of water and wastewater facilities of MacDill Air Force Base in Florida from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to Florida Governmental Utility Authority (FGUA). It says that the transfer was part of National Defense Authorization...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and a graph related to investments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Bank stocks.
- NEWSBITE. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p9
Reports on the return of Ernie as an investment option in Great Britain.
- Investment activity in countries of the Commonwealth. Komarov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p83
Focuses on the investment activities of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. Decline of the volume of capital investments in productive construction; Impact of insufficient investment to the integrity of production; Factors that influence the investment processes in CIS...