- Arizona Senate Panel Squashes Stadium Referendum Bill. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p3
Reports the approval of the HB 2654 legislative bill by the Senate Finance Committee in Arizona. Construction of the proposed stadium for the National Football League; Amount of the revenue bonds issued by the Arizona Tourism and Spots Authority; Selections for the stadium sites.
- Frisky Business. Madera, Raul; Miles, Justice // Current Events;2/2/2009, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p7
The article presents opposing views regarding the pat-down security policy of the National Football League (NFL). The NFL requires that all fans be frisked before entering stadiums. However some people says the football league's pat-down policy violates the U.S. Constitution's Fourth Amendment,...
- NFL takes PrimeTime 24 to court. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;06/08/98, Vol. 128 Issue 24, p19
Looks at the lawsuit filed by the National Football League against PrimeTime 24 for copyright infringement. Policy on satellite broadcaster's distribution of United States television signals; Injunction issued by a Miami, Florida judge against PrimeTime 24; Bond that broadcasters and PrimeTime...
- FCC BACKS NFL PLAY. Triplett, William // Daily Variety;10/14/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which favored the National Football League's (NFL) discrimination complaint against Comcast Corp. FCC states that the claim of NFL about the Comcast's placement of the NFL Network on a premium tier was...
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p78
Provides information on a number of court cases around New Zealand relating to several issues. Reference to the matrimonial property lawsuit of Wood versus Wood filed in the High Court, New Plymouth; Details on the lawsuit surrounding tax deductions; Information on a lawsuit regarding...
- Retaliatory Lawsuits and Texas's Judicial Proceedings Privilege. Mangrum, Boyd // Review of Litigation;Summer2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p541
Discusses retaliatory lawsuits and Texas' judicial proceedings privilege. Definition of the term 'retaliatory lawsuit'; Nature and extent of judicial proceedings privilege; Parties protected by the privilege.
- The duty to take care. Edwards, K. Buckley // Accountancy;Sep72, Vol. 83 Issue 949, p87
Presents information about various lawsuits in the year 1972 in Great Britain. Discussion on various lawsuits between the companies and its stock holders; Details of the case involving I.G. Arenson, a shareholder in a company; Information about the proceedings in the case.
- circuit briefs. // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p50
Reports on two cases in the 5th Circuit in the U.S. as of October 2003. Chancery charges against State Supreme Court Justice Oliver Diaz Jr.; Settlement of class action against Firestone.
- ADA Violation Suits Swamp California Court System. Jackson, Liane // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p56
Focuses on lawsuits filed for violations of the Americans With Disabilities Act in the U.S. Violation of stringent state law standards.