- Unemployment Claims. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2002, p13
Analyzes the economic implications of the number of initial claims for unemployment insurance in the U.S. in 2002. Initial unemployment insurance claims; Duration of unemployment insurance benefits; Continued unemployment insurance claims; Unemployment measures; Sources of unemployment...
- Weekly jobless claims fall 18,000 to 301,000. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;10/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30511, p2
Reports on the decrease in the number of initial claims for state unemployment benefits for the week ending October 17, 1998. Increase in the four-week moving average; Insured employment rate.
- Initial jobless claims rose 1,000 to 314,000. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p2
Reports on the initial state unemployment insurance claims in New York for the week ended December 5, 1998.
- Navigating the unemployment claims process. Kiernan, Katie // New Hampshire Business Review;8/27/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p24
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the process of claiming unemployment benefits in New Hampshire.
- New jobless claims fall to 7-year low. // Hill;5/19/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 58, p14
The article reports that the number of Americans filing claims for unemployment benefits has declined in the U.S. in May 2014.
- Jobless claims tick up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/29/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of initial unemployment claims in the U.S. for the week ended May 23, 2015.
- Helpful Tips for Appeal Tribunal Hearing. Ramos, Elsa G. // Texas Business Today;2015 2nd Quarter, p6
The article provides tips for determining Appeal Tribunal (AT) hearing for an unemployment claim, which includes neutral hearing officers, providing firsthand witnesses and reviewing case files and documents.
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise 25,000 to 304,000 in Week Ended Feb. 7. // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p11
The article reports on the increase of initial unemployment claims in the U.S. for the week ended February 7, 2015.
- TWC warns of jobless scams. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p10
The article informs that the Texas Workforce Commission has warned claimants of unemployment insurance to be aware of some business operators trying to charge a fee for filing unemployment claims.