- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- Demand is roaring right along with supply, firms say. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p26
Focuses on various money deals and refundings that happened in the South Atlantic States as of September 18, 1997. William R. Hough & Co.'s winning of the $4.9 million of Midland County, Michigan water system bonds; Palm Beach County School District's refunding of the $47 million bonds.
- West Virginia Delays $305M Deal as Governor, Lawmakers Debate. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p6
Reports on the delay of bonds refunding negotiations following a dispute among legislators in West Virginia. Provisions of the road bonds compensation deal; Controversy among lawmakers on the resolution authorizing the sale of securities; Impact of the bonds sale on the state's overall credit...
- With Past as Prologue, Oklahoma Agency Keeps It Competitive. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p30
Reports the sale of Oklahoma Transportation Authority of refunding bonds in a competitive deals. Sale of bonds through a i-Deal Parity; Lack of plans of transportation agency to issue new-money debt; Division of bond issue into two tranches to spur marketability.
- Winston-Salem, N.C., in Market with $87M of Water-Sewer Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p7
Reports on the sale of new and refunding bonds for the system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Deal of rare water and sewer revenue bond; Date of maturity of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the new-money debt to finance system improvements.
- N.Y. State Sees Over $2 Billion Of Refunding Swaps by March. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31705, p1
Focuses on anticipation of over two billion dollars synthetic refunding deals in New York, as of August 25, 2003. Speculations surrounding the synthetic refunding deals; Details of state's annual information statement; Swapping plans of the state for fiscal year 2004.
- Billion-Dollar Issues From California, Alabama County Lead Slate. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p6
Reports that two billion-dollar deals, one a refunding and the other new money will be finalised while a separate and significant utility issue from Puerto Rico will offer investors a chance to buy a triple-exempt credit with universal appeal. Brief information about deals; Deal to be priced by...
- San Antonio Water System Readies $303M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p1
Reports that the San antonio Water System will sell senior-lien water revenue refunding bonds in a deal led by the U.S.-based company Salomon Smith Barney Inc. in Dallas, Texas as of February 5, 2002. Co-managers on the deal; Benefits of the deal to San Antonio and Bexar County in Dallas,...
- Nassau Set to Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports on the deals offered by Nassau County, New York. Plan of the county to sell tax-exempt debt through its Sewer and Storm Water Finance Authority; Management of the sale by Merrill Lynch and Co.; Plan of a potential refunding through the Nassau County Interim Finance Authority.