Results of Negotiated Sales
- Up to 40 buy-siders to join Project Neptune. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;1/1/2016, p17
The article reports that bond trading initiative Project Neptune expects to be joined by up to 40 buy-side partners in January 2016 alone as it projects mass expansion.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Presents a chart showing information on the status of the securities market in the U.S. as of May 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p55
Lists planned bond offerings registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in July 2004.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p5
A chart is presented that shows negotiated bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Birmingham, NE Alabama Water Sewer & Fire and Phoenix Industrial Development Authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p6
A chart is presented that shows results of competitive sales as of January 20, 2016 including Florida Department of Transportation's Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of Galesburg (City) and the General Obligation Alternative Facilities...
- N.J. Finance Board, Development Agency OK $553M in Bond Deals. Cataldo, Adam l. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p40
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of new money and refunding bond deals. Worth of the deals; Projects for which proceeds from the sale will be used; Worth of the direct purchasing deal approved by EDA which involves the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
- N.Y.'s Nassau County Approves $410M Tobacco Settlement Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p3
The article reports on the plan of Nassau County to sell 410 million dollars of new and refunding tobacco settlement revenue bonds. The county Legislature had approved the transaction on March 6, 2006 by an 18-to-1 margin. It was believed that the bond restructuring will allow the county to...