Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- Youthful Mayor Steers New Britain Turnaround. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/10/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34458, p1
New Britain, Conn.'s bond rating has soared, thanks to a turnaround led by twentysomething Mayor Erin Stewart.
- Indianapolis Bond Bank to Refund $80M of Water Debt. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank to refund up to 80 million dollar of outstanding bonds. It is intended to purchase a water system that has been operated by a private owner. The bond has been rated by the Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- South Carolina School District Selling $55 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p6
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds worth 55 million dollar by Richland County School District No. 2. in South Carolina. The bonds will be sold with the McNair Law Firm as bond counsel. Fitch Ratings Inc., Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp....
- Nashville's Vanderbilt University Wrapping Up $75M Taxable CP Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p7
Reports on the sale of commercial paper by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Flexibility in funding the future needs of the university; Stability of the endowment and bond ratings of the school; Limitation of debt capacity.
- Laurens County, S.C., GOs Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors affecting the decrease in general obligation debt rating in Laurens County, South Carolina. The rating reflects historically weak financial operations that have resulted in negative unreserved general fund balances in five of the past six fiscal years, as well...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p22
Presents bond rating changes in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Issuer; Amount issued; Rating agencies; Includes revenue bonds of Allegheny County Hospital Development Authority in Pennsylvania; Bay Area Hospital Facility Authority in Oregon; Cass County, North Dakota.