- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p34
Presents statistics for sale of government securities introduced in the U.S. during January 2002. Total amount of securities introduced in the market; Amount of securities sold as of February 6, 2002; Securities remaining to be sold.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p16
Highlights results for negotiated sales of various government securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Issuer and insurer of the securities; Reoffering price of the securities; Sales price of the securities.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p24
Highlights results for competitive sales of various government securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Issuer and insurer of the securities; Reoffering price of the securities; Sales price of the securities; Other bidders of the securities.
- Competitive Sales Notices. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32866, p23
The article offers information on several notices on competitive sales of government bonds in the U.S.
- After a Pause for a Hurricane, Vermont Set for $136M GO Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;2/29/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33671, p7
The article reports that the state of Vermont is expected to sell a four-series 135.6 million dollars general obligation (GO) offering wherein residents and businesses will be given priority to buy the citizen bonds in 1,000 dollars increments.
- New York's Nassau County Readies Bonds and Notes. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p1
The article reports that Nassau County, New York will be selling taxable bond anticipation notes worth 34.6 million dollars and 207.1 million dollars of general improvement bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p24
Presents statistics of competitive sales of general obligations (GO) bonds issued in different states of the U.S. as of November 9, 2001. Winning bid for general obligation bonds issued in the state of Alabama; Coupon rates for Housing Revenue Bonds issued by Florida Housing Finance Corp. in...
- Decline in Euro-based bond sales in June. // Hungary A.M.;07/11/2013, p3
The article reports on the sales decline of premium Euro-based government bonds (Pâ‚¬MÃK) of the State Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) in Hungary in June 2013.
- Sale at exchange auction under plan as demand focuses on switching one bond. // Hungary A.M.;4/10/2014, p4
The article reports on the sale of government bonds by the Hungarian debt management agency Allamadossdg Kezelo Kozpont (AKK) during a switch auction held on April 9, 2014 in which 22 billion Hungarian forint worth of bonds maturing in June 2022 were sold in exchange for bonds maturing in 2015.