WASHINGTON: Building Bonds
- Chicago Board of Education Achieves Par on Third QZAB Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p6
Reports the sale of qualified zone academy bonds by the Chicago Board of Education. Buyer of the bonds; Absence of sale discounts; Issuance of a federal tax credit to investors.
- School GOs Lose by 60%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33587, p9
The article reports on the failure of the Rankin County School Board in Mississippi to get enough votes for the approval of general obligation bonds worth 169.5 million dollars in September 2011.
- Rockwood school board approves $43.2 million bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;1/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, pA1
The article reports that the Rockwood School District Board of Education in Missouri has approved putting a 43.2 million U.S. dollar bond issue on the April 3, 2012 ballot as it presents a list of bond issue projects led by the instructional technology and infrastructure improvements project.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 51, pA4
The article reports on the speculation that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Missouri would vote to put a bond issue of about 40 million dollars on the ballot.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // South County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 51, pA1
The article reports that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Saint Louis, Missouri will vote on bond issue worth 40 million U.S. dollars in 2012 for facility maintenance and renovations and technology improvements.
- Texas Tech Board Bringing Combined $186 Million Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p27
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond deal by Texas Tech University System Board of Regents. Outstanding commercial paper that tax-exempt bonds will refund; Projects that will be financed by the sale proceeds; Credit ratings of the deal by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Jackson Bond Vote Coming. Sigo, Shell // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p35
The article reports on the approval by the Jackson School Board in Hinds County, Mississippi of a referendum to gain bigger millage rate and guarantee $150 million in bonds. It is indicated that the proceeds of the bonds would fund a move to replace two schools, construct three schools and...
- Tacoma district will put $500 million bond request before voters in 2013. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;11/2/2012, p5
The article reports on the decision by the board of the Tacoma School in Washington to put a bond request valued 500 U.S. dollars on the February 12, 2013 ballot.
- Orange County, Fla., School Board Selling $256 Million of Certificates. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Orange County, Florida School Board to price about $256 million of new and refunding certificates of participation (COP) for retail investors. SunTrust Capital Markets Inc. is the financial adviser for the sale and Citigroup if the senior managing...