NEVADA: Clark's Return
- With-Profit Bonds! An Answer to Bears and Bulls? Jensen, Jacqueline M. // International Tax Journal;Winter2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p69
Examines the investment possibilities available using with-profit bonds. Benefits of investing in with-profit bonds; Application of a market value adjustment; Advantage of gearing on investment returns.
- Deutsche's Ozyasar: Beware of Triple-Cs. // High Yield Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p6
Reports that yields from triple-C bonds have declined in 2003 after remaining at unusually high levels for an extended period of time. Significant drop in spreads between triple-C bonds and higher quality names; Forecasts on how the downturn will affect triple-C bonds; Implications on the...
- Guide to high-yield bonds. // Money Marketing;7/4/2002, p12
Provides an overview of the booklet 'The Best High Yield Investments,' issued by David Aaron. Outlook on the yield of the bonds.
- Are projections out of focus in the premium bond world? Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;7/3/2003, p22
Discusses the possibility that earnings projections are unrealistic. British Financial Services Authority order freezing projection rates for investment products; Insights from a research report by PricewaterhouseCoopers; Likelihood that bondholders will enjoy higher real returns.
- Europe Shouldn't Ignore Rising Stars. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;11/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the credit quality and investment grade status for corporations in Europe for the year 2001. Investment returns; Deterioration of credit quality; Bond trading.
- Debenture SUCCESS. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2004, Issue 3, p35
Focuses on the success of investment in debentures of Chiropractor doctor Daniel Kostur of Australia. Habit of Kostur in doing research before making investment decisions; Views on risks associated with investment in debentures; Rate of return since investing in debentures.
- Korea Post's savings unit plans alternatives push. Jong-yong, Jung // Asian Investor;Sep2011, p71
The article reports on the 4.4% target investment return by Korea Post Savings Fund for 2011.
- Long-term assets reward the patient. // Fund Strategy;2/25/2008, p5
The author reflects on the advantages of long-term investments in Great Britain. The author infers from the Barclays Equity Gilt Study 2008 that any short-term move into a cautious managed fund is questionable. The author claims that equities, bonds, commodities and property becomes an advantage...
- CHESTY BONDS. James, David // BRW;8/7/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p27
The article discusses various aspects of investing in bonds in Australia. Government bonds and semi-government bonds offer minimal risk but also provide minimal returns. Corporate bonds offer higher returns, but they have high minimum purchase amounts. Also discussed are disclosure and...