Philadelphia Fed Survey Still Negative
- Calendar of key releases: May 2002. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/3/2002, p10
Presents a chart depicting the calendar of activities in Canada as of May 2002. Survey of the manufacturing industries; Census of agriculture; International transaction in authorities.
- Poland factory PMI at 38-month high. // Regional Today;3/4/2014, p1
The article presents a survey conducted by business survey provider Markit Economics which revealed that growth in the manufacturing sector in Poland gained momentum in February 2014, driven by increase in orders.
- Czech factory activity growth at 34-month high. // Regional Today;3/4/2014, p2
The article presents a survey conducted by business survey provider Markit Economics which revealed that manufacturing sector in the Czech Republic increased the most in 34 months ending February 2014.
- Ranking Competitiveness. Zarocostas, John // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/20/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 103, p23
Reports on the survey about the international economic competitiveness of apparel manufacturers. Performance of Finnish apparel manufacturers; List of major textile manufacturers; Impact of the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome on the competitiveness of apparel manufacturers.
- MANUFACTURERS OPTIMISTIC FOR 2014. // Quality;Mar2014, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p9
The article presents results of the annual economic survey of manufacturers that details the optimistic outlook of manufacturers in the U.S. for 2014.
- Chicago Fed Index Up 1.0% in Feb. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p2
Reports on the increase in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index for the month of February 2004 in Illinois. Percentage on the increase in the index; Seasonally adjusted level of the index.
- Market hangovers. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;5/15/2002, Issue 2052, p20
No abstract available.
- Low mortgage rates continue to attract buyers, refinancers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p17
Presents the results of a survey on fixed-rate mortgages (FRM). Increase in percentage rates of the 30 and 15-year FRM; Reduction of the one-year Treasury-indexed adjustable-rate mortgages; Indication of a possible turnaround in the manufacturing segment of the economy; Continuance of...
- Purchasers predict overall '01 growth but say manufacturing sector may lag. Carter, Rick // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jan2001, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p6
Presents survey results on economic growth according to purchasing executives in the United States. Projection of the financial performance of the manufacturing sector; Inclusion of the survey in the 60th Semiannual Economic Forecast by the National Association of Purchasing Management Inc.;...