Satanic Service In Kentucky Prison Sparks Controversy
- Burnet County Jail Log. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/2/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p4A
The article lists persons that have been booked into the Burnet County Jail in Texas from December 18-22, 2007.
- Burnet County Jail Log. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/16/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 37, p10A
The article offers information on various individuals who have been booked into the Burnet County Jail in Texas from September 4-7, 2009.
- Prisoners to count in home communities. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/5/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 184, p8
The article reports that more than 14,000 of the 300,000 residents of Betty Little's state Senate district were prison inmates as of the 2000 census in New York.
- Justice, talk-radio style. Collins, James; Tippit, Sarah // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/21/96, Issue 43, p53
Reports that an prison inmate murdered a fellow inmate, the murderer of a small girl, after hearing about the man's case on a local talk show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The retrospective by the `Russ & Bo Show' on WTKS-FM; Donald McDougall starving and beating Ursula Sunshine Assaid to death...
- Man found dead in county jail. // Malakoff News (TX);5/18/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 20, p3A
The article reports on the death of an inmate at the Henderson County Jail in Texas.
- U.S. prison population grows at record rate. // Corrections Today;Feb96, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the increase in the number of state and federal inmates between June 1994 and June 1995. What the Bureau of Justice Statistics noted; What Texas accounts for.
- One-third of Ga. inmates not `fit to kill.' // Corrections Today;Feb96, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p20
Reports that commissioner of the Georgia Department of Corrections Wayne Garner told state lawmakers that a third of the state's inmates should not be killed. What inmates are expected to do; Statements by Garner.
- Breaking the cycle. // Women's Review of Books;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 10/11, p12
Presents an interview with Jane and Geraldine, who were inmates of prisons in the United States regarding life before, during and after prison.
- `Christian' Zambia announces hunt for Satanists. // Church & State;Sep97, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p22
Reports that Reverend Peter Chintala, the deputy minister of religious affairs in President Frederick Chiluba's regime in Zambia and a Protestant pastor, had requested that church leaders in Africa identify religious groups that participate in Satanism so they can be banned. Reasons for this...