Correlates of Credit Card Adoption in Urban China
- Is getting a loan or credit card in the UK too easy? // Mortgage Strategy;7/10/2006, p23
The article presents the views of people on whether getting a loan or credit card in Great Britain is too easy. According to Santiago Hurtado, people who have credit cards tend to spend more than they should especially the young people who spend what they cannot afford. Randy Chapman thinks that...
- Four Things to Know Before Switching Cards. L. S. // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2005, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p118
The article discusses several factors that should be considered by credit card owners when planning to transfer balance to another card with a zero or low-introductory rate. According to Bankrate, a Web site that provides consumer credit-card information, factors to be considered include the...
- Pay less interest on your card balance. Carter, Adrienne // Money;Aug2000, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p125
Offers advice on how to pay less interest on a credit card while paying off the balance. Credit cards that offer teaser rates; The advantage of using two credit cards; Financial institutions that offer lower rates than most major banks.
- Become a Credit Card Shark. Hannon, Kerry // U.S. News & World Report;12/26/2005-1/2/06, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p73
Offers advice on credit cards--how to live in harmony with your existing card and when it is time to go shopping for a new one. Tips are given on finding cards with the lowest rates, the importance of paying bills on time, grace periods, reward offers, and paying down a balance.
- Marked cards. // Money (14446219);Nov2002, p30
Presents an opinion about managing credit cards. Discussion on the issue about the interchange fee; Advantages of paying off an entire credit card balance within the interest fee period; Effect of credit card reforms to card holders.
- Gold cards. Zahos, Effie // Money (14446219);Nov2002, p68
Gives pieces of advice in applying for a gold credit card. Factors to consider in applying for gold credit cards; Standards for getting a credit card; Benefits from gold credit cards.
- Study Says Biz Card Issuers Should Market More To Women. Lee, W.A. // American Banker;10/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 189, p5
Reports on the highlights of the United States-based study titled 'Women and Credit Cards,' published by Marketresearch.com and the Simmons Research Bureau. Percentage of women credit card holders; Recommendation that issuers should sell their products more aggressively to women; American...
- FORM: F-36: Notice of Claim or Defense Dispute on Credit Card Bill. // Credit Repair;Jun2013, pF39
A form showing a notice of claim or defense dispute regarding billing of a credit card, is presented which appears in the book "Credit Repair." The required information includes account information, name of the consumer and other details.
- Credit Cards A Threat To South Korean Economy: Report. Chibber, Ankush // CardLine;4/9/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p39
The article reports that according to a report released by the National Information and Credit Evaluation credit-scoring agency in South Korea, more than 66% of Korean consumers are using credit cards for excessive borrowing. It reveals that credit card is one of the major borrowing tools,...