THE TRADING FLOOR
- Day Pitney Law Firm Taps Linda D'Onofrio for N.Y. Office. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p7
The article announces the appointment of Linda D'Onofrio as officer of Day Pitney LLP.
- Watchdog Gets New Trustee. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33171, p9
The article announces that Linda D'Onofrio was appointed trustee of the Citizen's Budget Commission.
- Blank Rome Hires Muni Veteran D'Onofrio as Partner in N.Y.C. Office. McConnell, Allison L. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p5
The article announces that tax lawyer Linda L. D'Onofrio has been hired as a partner in Blank Rome LLP's public finance group.
- Linda D'Onofrio tapped by Whitman Breed. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p3
Reports on the hiring of Linda D'Onofrio as partner in the public finance group of Whitman Breed Abbot & Morgan. Career history of D'Onofrio.
- Patton Boggs Hires Tax Partner To New Public Finance Practice. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;3/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34074, p1
The article announces the appointment of Linda D'Onofrio as public finance and tax capabilities partner at law firm Patton Boggs' New York office.
- Muni Lawyer Is Honored for Studio 54 Compliance Work. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/18/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33519, p8
The article announces that attorney Linda D'Onofrio at Day Pitney LLP will receive the creative business volunteer award at the 46th Annual Encore Awards.
- Non-U.S. Public Finance. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p31
Presents market statistics related to non-U.S. public finance for the year 2001. Top senior public finance manager companies for 2001; Information related to the issue of companies.
- Federal receipts, outlays, and debt. // Economic Indicators;Jan1994, p32
Presents statistics on the financial standing of the government of the United States from 1976 up to the fourth quarter of 1993.
- Federal receipts by source and outlays by function. // Economic Indicators;Jan1994, p33
Presents statistics on the financial standing of the government of the United States from 1976 up to the fourth quarter of 1993. Source of income; Capital outlays.