Fort Worth, Tex., Eyes $130M for Convention Center Hotel
- CD RATES. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/14/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p30
Presents data on the rates of certificates of deposit in Las Vegas, Nevada as of August 14, 2000. Annual percentage yield.
- Outsmart Your Bank for a Bigger Piece of the Pie. Lynott, William J. // Skin, Inc.;Nov2015, p26
The article offers suggestions for managing financial aspect of business including finding a better deal than what is offered by banks as far as the payment or receipt of interest is concerned, benefit of investing in certificates of deposit and avoiding bank penalties or extra charges.
- CD comeback? Sehoeffel // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug99, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p48
Answers investment-related questions. Certificates of deposit; Value investing.
- Certificates of deposit are back in vogue after lengthy dry spell. Plasencia, William // American Banker;10/10/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 195, p33
Focuses on the resurgence of the certificates of deposits (CD) in banking. Small time deposits of commercial banks for the second quarter of 1994; Amount spent by New York bankers on CD advertisements; Rates on one-year CDs in 1994.
- TIRED OF BEING 'HOOD RICH. Chappell, Kevin // Ebony;Aug2002, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p28
Discusses the importance of investments. Advice on buying Certificates of Deposits; Ways to enjoy life; Significance of having a plan for the future.
- Finance. // Las Vegas Business Press;2/6/95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p18
Presents charts reflecting financial performance of various business corporations and financial institutions in Las Vegas, Nevada for the period ended February 6, 1995. Stock quotes; Foreign exchange; Certificate of deposits rates.
- Finance. // Las Vegas Business Press;7/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p21
Presents charts depicting the performance of stocks, foreign exchange rates and certificates of deposit in Las Vegas, Nevada, for the week ending July 19, 1995. Gainers and losers; Percentage changes.
- U.S. Insurers Eye Japan's Expiring CD Trove. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/22/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 21, p31
Focuses on the expiration of Japan's 10-year, high-interest-rate postal savings certificates of deposit. Some of the North American companies that would like to get involved in the consumer assets that could be freed up; Implication of the collapse of the Japanese stock prices in 1990's; Action...
- Peace Of Mind Always Costs Something. Fisher, Danny // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/13/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 33, p12
Addresses the common financial planning concerns among clients of financial services companies in the United States. Common questions asked by clients; Tips in buying a long-term care policy; Benefits from short-term certificates of deposit or money market accounts.