Ambitious Plan by Colorado's RTD Could Cost as Much as $5 Billion
- Abolish RTD board. Rundles, Jeff // Colorado Business Magazine;May98, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p66
Comments on the abolition of the Regional Transportation District (RTD) of Colorado. RTD's opinion regarding the result of the Guide The Ride proposed election; Change of the RTD from an appointed board to an elected board; Suggestion for the creation of a Regional Transportation Authority.
- Vote on transit scheme. // International Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the transit scheme of the Regional Transportation District in Colorado.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p31
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Vote on the proposed issuance of revenue bonds by the Colorado Regional Transportation District; Construction of gymnasiums by the Topeka Public Schools Board of Education; Plans of Albuquerque school officials to sell general...
- Colorado Regional Transportation District Mulls 'Fastrack' Debt Issue. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the proposed bond issuance of the Colorado Regional Transportation District to accelerate some infrastructure projects in the state. Structure of the bonds; Use of the process from the bond issue.
- Colorado Regional Transportation District Puts Off Tax-Hike Decision. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p4
The article reports on the decision of Colorado's Regional Transportation District (RTD) to put off the sales tax increase and voted 13 to two to wait until May 2011 to make a decision.
- Colorado RTD Deal Will Fund Share of $1.7B T-REX Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p4
Reports the decision of Colorado Regional Transportation District (RTD) to sell its sales tax revenue bonds. Joint venture between RTD and the U.S. Department of Transportation; Estimated budget of the district; Expected cost of the transportation expansion project.
- Federal $1B Grant Keeps Colorado FasTracks Rolling. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;8/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33564, p3
The article reports on the 1.03 billion dollars federal grant received by the Regional Transportation District (RTD) in Colorado to finance its 6.7 billion dollars FasTracks program.
- Colorado RID Tax Vote a Bad Bet, Advisers Say. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/3/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33476, p6
The article reports on the need for the Regional Transportation District in Colorado to shelve plans for a tax-hike referendum in 2011 or risk rejection of additional funds to complete the FasTracks rail projects by 2017.
- With a Growing Rail Transit System, Denver Area's RTD Turns to COPs. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;4/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33887, p6
The article reports on the plans of Colorado's Regional Transportation District (RTD) to issue $225 million of certificates of participation in April 2013 as its $7.9 billion FasTracks rail and bus network achieves major construction milestones. According to RTD spokesman Scott Reed, the low...