- INTERNET MARKETING 101. DiPaolo, Rich // Water Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p18
The article discusses the significance of internet marketing in improving a water treatment business. It is considered important for dealers to develop a comprehensive Internet marketing strategy because consumers and businesses extensively use the Internet to research products and services....
- No Single Formula. Laggis, Luke // Cleaner;May2014, p12
The article talks about wastewater management businesses and how success in the field is achieved through many different avenues. The author mentions the sewer, plumbing, and septic systems services companies Snowbridge Inc. and Roto-Rooter and the concept of preventive maintenance for septic...
- Marketing messages for 2011. DiPaolo, Rich // Water Technology;Jan2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
In this article, the author offers suggestions for the water treatment professionals to promote and improve their business. It mentions that according to the author, any water treatment company or professional can improve their business by providing quality customer service, employing...
- Valley businesses use high-tech equipment to cut down water treatment loss. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/17/97, Issue 322226, p3
Focuses on San Joaquin Valley businesses' use of cutting-edge equipment and practical procedures to boost their wastewater pretreatment effort. Aim to reduce the cost of processing wastewater; Removal of contaminants before they enter the sewer; Fresno's industrial pretreatment program; Remarks...
- Partnership provides service, cost benefits. Johnson, Boyd; Barker, Robert // American City & County;Dec2002, Vol. 117 Issue 17, p18
Presents information on the partnership among the communities in Georgetown County, South Carolina and Georgetown County Water and Sewer District to improve service, contain costs and enhance economic development in the area as of December 2002. Factors that lead to increase demand on...
- Tenders. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p30
Presents a list of business opportunities in Middle East countries. Gas corrosion inhibitors; Well field services; Laboratories and blood bank materials; Wastewater treatment plants.
- NEW RESEARCH FROM MEED INSIGHT. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/20/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 16, p4
The article presents information on the release of "The GCC Wastewater Projects Market 2012" business research report in April 2012 documenting the Gulf Coalition Council's wastewater projects.
- Armstrong plans infrastructure expansion. // Northern Ontario Business;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the plan of the township of Armstrong to improve its community sewage system in British Columbia.
- Corporations in the Pinelands? Not Likely. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;03/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the study conducted by Whiteman & Taintor on the prospects for businesses in the Pinelands communities in Southern New Jersey. Importance of additional sewage treatment plants to service new businesses in the region; Hurdles to business development from the Pinelands preservation...