Cincinnati Plans $15M of Notes for Convention Center
- Council tables brochure again. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);6/12/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 24, p1A
The article reports that the Malakoff City Council members have tabled a proposal from the Malakoff Chamber of Commerce to use part of the city's hotel-motel tax to pay for brochures promoting the city in Texas.
- Aldermen search for answers. Bandle, Scott // South County Journal;12/5/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 49, pA1
The article reports that the aldermanic board of Crestwood, Missouri, has warned residents that they will have to consider paying higher taxes or will face cuts in services.
- Power Line Struggle. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p55
The article reports on political reactions over general obligation bond in Dallas, Texas. Voters in the Dallas suburb of Colleyvilie will decide February 5, 2004 on a $34.5 million general obligation bond package that includes $13.7 million for burying utility lines along Texas Hwy. 26. City...
- Aldermen propose city tax increase. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/21/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p1
The article reports that the Clarendon Board of Aldermen has voted to propose a city tax increase during its meeting on August 12, 2014 in Texas.
- Aldermen leave dog tax alone. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the proposed changes by the Clarendon Board of Aldermen to the Dog Tax Ordinance passed on November 14, 1901 in Clarendon, Texas.
- ALABAMA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p7
The article reports that the Birmingham City Council will convene in January 2012 to process the plans to ask approval from voters for a 75-million dollar general obligation bond issue in Alabama.
- Refunding OK'd. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Reports on the vote of Oklahoma City Council members to refund general obligation bonds to allow the city to get a better interest rate on previously sold bonds in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Milwaukee Officials to Pose Tax Question to Voters. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32298, p27
The article reports on the proposal of city aldermen to ask voters to decide on issues related to taxation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The city government is considering several taxation options such as the control of infrastructure funding and public safety and the increase of taxes. Aldermen...
- Top city employees. // Fort Worth Business Press;2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 18, p23
Presents information on the condition of the employment market in several cities in Texas as of January 2005. Gross sales tax collected in 2003; Mayor and city manager; Council members.