There to Save
- AWARD WINNERS FOR 2009. // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p45
The article announces the recipients of the U.S. Air Force Safety Awards for 2009, including Joe A. Joseph, Jeffrey Claxton and 45th Space Wing at the Patrick Air Force Base (AFB) in Florida.
- The Well Done award. // Flying Safety;Apr98, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p31
Features the recipients of the US Air Force's Well Done Award. Includes Captain David A. Whitenight; First Lieutenant John E. Lennon; Airman First Class Brian K. Petro.
- Air Force announces 12 outstanding Airmen of the Year. // Airman;Aug98, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the selection of the Air Force's top enlisted members named as Outstanding Airmen of the Year for 1998. Winners of the award; Convention where the selectees will be honored; Number of members who competed for the award.
- Personnel, social actions & PME winners. // Airman;Aug98, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p22
Lists the winners of an assortment of personnel, social actions, professional military education and training awards announced by the United States Air Force as of August 1998. Names of winners; Designations; Awards won; Categories.
- The United States Air Force well done award. // Flying Safety;Jun95, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the Well Done Award given to United States Air Force pilots who made extraordinary flying feat. Award vested to Lt. Col. Michael T. Hennessy Jr. and his two co-pilots for successfully landing their aircraft in spite of its damaged forward gear; Well Done Award given to Captains...
- Air Combat Command Flight Safety Award. Jumper, John P. // Flying Safety;Sep95, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on an award given to the men and women of the 403d Airlift Wing, Kessler Airforce Base, Mississippi. Information on the Air Combat Command Flight Safety Award for FY94.
- JMUA awarded to joint interagency task force. // Airman;Sep98, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p17
Reports on the approval of the Joint Meritorious Unit Award for members of the United States Air Force Joint Inter-agency Task Force East in Key West, Florida for exceptional meritorious achievement. Eligibility criteria.
- Silver Anvil Evening: Air Force flies in first. // Public Relations Tactics;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p18
The article announces that the U.S. Air Force Office of Public Affairs has received the "Best of Silver Anvil Award" from Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- Heavy Mettle in Mogadishu. McKenna, Pat // Airman;Feb2000, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p15
Features United States Air Force Master Sergeant Tim Wilkinson who earned an Air Force Cross medal for bravery. Wilkinson's role in rescuing soldiers in a siege in Mogadishu, Somalia on October 3, 1993; Lessons learned by Wilkinson as a pararescueman.